1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I text my ex?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kobra kid, Jul 13, 2016.

1. kobra kid

I miss her... The way we broke up didn't provide much closure. It's been a few months and I miss her so much. I still love her but I really messed up. I don't know if she'll even want to talk to me. I think the only reason she would is if she wanted an explanation, which I would be happy to give, but I can't see her forgiving me. I don't know how she even feels about the whole thing, because we broke up over text which doesn't give much insight on her emotions...

I just really want to talk to her about what happened and get some closure and figure out how she feels about everything. I don't know if she misses me or not. I don't expect her to take me back or anything, but I just want to talk to her. Would this be a bad idea? How should I approach her if I do? I deleted all her info from my phone and I think she deleted me right after the breakup so I'd be contacting her through social media or something...would that be bad?

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The answer to this question is always no.

3. kobra kid

alsdhf i want to though. i can't help but to feel like it's a good idea even if literally everyone ever says not to... D:

4. BeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've done this and I found out my old partner was now married to a girl who looked like my doppelganger. It was made worse because it reminded me of all the times she cheated on me. This was made worse by her telling me that it was because they looked like me so she couldn't help it. I'm not even joking but I honestly wish I was. So I have to agree that no is your best bet. However it is ultimately your choice so do whatever you think is best, but remember that you were warned.

Also note, if the person wants you back then it is probably not a good idea. If you didn't work out before chances are likely that it won't work out this time. It is horrible to get back into a relationship and having things turn south before you even get anywhere with them.