1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Bromance? (P. 4) -- Not just a Bromance

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DalBCN, Jul 11, 2016.

1. DalBCN

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

(!)

So, I left the last update kinda hanging. Long story short, we did resolve the issue we had in the last post. Having that little argument actually helped us be open about our feelings for each other. Apparently, me calling him a "lameo" and "moocher" really hurt him. Why? He said he truly liked coming around just to be around me and was sad that's how he though I viewed him.

Anyways, in one of the updates I mentioned we'd be going to a music festival together. Due to seriously fucked up events, we both ended up not going. Since literally all of our friends went, we spent an entire week together at my house. We both requested time off work for the festival. He came over the day before everybody was packing up and leaving (Wednesday). The first night all we did was the normal drinking, movies, cuddling.

The second day, we stayed in bed suuuper late.. like until 4pm when we both got hungry. We cuddled and watched Netflix. That night, one of my out-of-state friends visited. As is typical, we all get really drunk. My crush friend says he's tired and goes in the house. Out-of-state friend and I aren't tired, so we hang out for a few more hours. Eventually we both get tired, I give my buddy some blankets and give him a couch to sleep on. I walk into my room, and my crush is asleep in my bed. I'm still super drunk, so this actually scares me... I wake him up, and he says "oh, you're finally here. I missed you..." He makes room for me in bed, lifts up the blanket, and big spoons me. He also gives me a little kiss on the back of my head.

On the third day, I get woken up when my friend starts stirring in bed. I mumble something about being tired and not wanting to wake up.. he says "okay" and leaves. Later he wakes me up and has a breakfast tray (like eggs, toast, bacon).. and says "I made us food.. I thought it'd be okay if I use your stuff..." I'm still super groggy, but work a smile, and say "Of course, anytime." He says "Good," sets the tray down and plants a kiss right on my lips. He gets back in bed and we both nuzzle up in bed while picking at his food. We talked for awhile about what this means, and decided we were both on the same page and should see where this goes. Lots more kissing, and eventually we ended up hooking up.

From then on, we literally spent the next four days alone at my house.. and had lots of safe fun. I'll leave it at that. We started to wake up at the same times, getting ready together... cooking together... shopping together... it was all really nice to have a companion around all the time.

Once our week came to an end, and I had to drive him back home.. we talked about how we both had the time of our lives.. and we both want to continue seeing each other like this. This was about a month ago, and we've since put the "BF" label on each other.

So, there you have it. My bromance turned into a relationship.

Keep your head up and never lose hope, guys. Even if it means being let down by one guy... or a bunch.. the right guy will come along. Sometimes, the journey is more important than the destination. All the shit you go through only makes you appreciate the good that much more.

#1 DalBCN, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  2. GodlyArmadillo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, congrats, and thanks for the update!

3. IamCasey

Congrats. Sounds like you 2 are having fun together and having a BF must be awesome

4. Diego93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Congratulations! for some reason your whole story gives me hopes. Thanks for sharing.

5. Afterfshn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I need detailed stories?! Did he liked you All this time too? Omg so cute!

6. Krater

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    OMG that is sooo cool dude. Really happy for you.

7. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    AWW ^^^ what they said, this is awesome and so cute. Congratulations!!!

8. Goldangel455

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, what a great story. I am really glad it worked out for you and wish you the best in your relationship.

9. CharacterStudy

Glad it all worked out. I seem to remember thinking there wasn't much hope!

---------- Post added 17th Jul 2016 at 09:56 PM ----------

Just went to reread the thread(s). Talking. Always a good idea! This is very sweet. Has he revealed what he was thinking throughout this saga?

Congratulations, btw.

10. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats holy shit I was grinning the whole time

11. duff0286

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    At last! One of these stories where there's a happy ending. This is the first one I have read, where it all ended well