1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mom wants grandchilds and keeps asking about girlfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Kerar, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Kerar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ey. I think I'm not the only one who has those problems, but short version of my story is that I'm 14 years old gay. My friends know that I'm gay, but I still don't want to tell my family about my sexuality. Mom is still asking me about girlfriend (where are you going, out with your girlfriend?) and talking about grandchilds, which is super annoying. What should I do? :frowning2:

2. HuskyLover

You should tell her to stop nagging you about that. If she respects you, she will stop. Tell her you want to take it in your own pace without her constant nagging, or something like that.

3. mirkku

You're 14. Why is she already talking about grandchildren? That' a weird thing to nag you about. I agree that you should ask her, plain and simple, to stop saying such things since it makes you feel bad. Best of luck! =)

4. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    14 is way too young to be worried about future grandchildren. Even relationships don't last as long at your age. She shouldn't bother with this honestly.