1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mythology Roleplay

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Au.Quicksilver

[Haha, me too. They both went to the same thing. Killing troops for fun. Also, I forgot to mention that Aury is extremely loyal.]

2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "You're not worried about him tearing the place up, Stheno?"
    She shook her head. "He's got eyes, Reg. And if he has eyes, I can deal with him." She turned back to the window. "Seems like he's got it in for the demons, so I guess I can't complain right now."

3. Au.Quicksilver

Auryon finished the remaining demons off slowly, taking his time to leave them with painful but ultimately fatal wounds before moving to the next. They were left maimed, but the king of cats didn't seem all that different. Didn't seem all that much like a killer, either. Just like he'd been playing a little game. As the last demon's life faded away, he looked around. To Cato, to Ghost, and eventually up at Stheno before running off.

4. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "What did I miss?" Mimi returned with a mouthful of sandwich and the biggest plate of food she could carry in one hand.
    "Weird dude ran off."
    Mimi nodded, taking another bite, dodging Eury as she tried to steal her sandwich.
    "Not fair, Mimi, you stole my food, but you won't share yours?"

Medusa rolled her eyes. "Are the kids coming back?"

5. Nobo

"who the hell was that"

6. Babe

Name: Briar
    Species: Dryad
    Talent: Tree
    Personality: Manipulative, charismatic, and greedy. She will tell any lie at a drop of a hat, you're really better off not believing a word she says. But if you don't know this, she can come off as intimidating, amiable, or sweet, but it always seems a bit forced.

---------- Post added 9th Oct 2016 at 10:33 AM ----------

Miles out from the noise of the streets, away from the meager light pollution an abandoned hostel sits shaded from the stars by an enormous willow. Examining the aged parchment in your hand, you steel yourself and enter through the sagging doorway. Just as the directions promised, directly in front of you is the yawning entrance to a basement stair, the door having long ago been torn from its hinges. You make your way down the cold stone steps, eyes slowly adjusting to the absence of celestial light as the air thickens with the smell of mildew and earth.

The floor is soft once you finally alight upon it, compressed by dozens of feet, but still bouncy and full of light. You can now see shapes in the darkness. Roots sprawled every which way line your path, the ends disappearing through the walls and into the dirt. You think briefly of the willow, hunched over the small structure, and shiver to think of how it is slowly consuming the hostel from the inside.

At the far end of the basement is a hole. Black against black. You can barely see the outline, almost perfectly circular, man-made. Or perhaps made by some subterranean being. You venture forth.

The passageway gets narrower as you go, but the ground and walls seem to harden, transforming from earth, to sediment, to rock. It doesn't take you long to spot the first light: an oil lamp flickering from around a bend in the path. A second follows it. And a third. And then, you find yourself in a cavern, wider and taller than any auditorium you've ever had the privilege of standing in. The roof, hundreds of feet above, is studded with stalactites thick as a tree trunk. At the edges of the cavern stalactites taller than three of you stacked together rise to meet them, but none have touched yet. Lanterns ring the cavern, throwing shadows and illuminating spots of moisture on the walls and floors. But the most impressive thing, you realize belatedly, is the enormous crowd gathered in the center of the room. Hundreds of people of all sizes and species face a podium, deathly silent. You go to join them.

When she arrives, she does so without fanfare, and without introduction. She mounts the stairs to her soap box, auburn robes flowing around her body like water, or a cascade of dirt. She stands with her arms at her sides.

“Welcome, dear friends. It gladdens me that you could join me in these trying times. Each and every one of you I hold dear.” Her golden eyes sweep the crowd, finding as many faces as she could manage.

“The world as we know it is ending.” Soft murmurs spread through the crowd, but she stills them with a wave of her hand. “Do not fear, my friends. I bear an important message: those who listen shall be saved from the end of times.”

“Heaven and hell are colliding. Our Mother Earth and our Father Sky are returning to each other's arms. Many of you have seen the destruction, entire lands razed, populations vanished, as though obliterated completely. We are in danger of being crushed in their loving arms.

“But Gaia has spoken to me. The Earth Mother came to me in a dream and called me by name. For those of you who do not know me, I am a dryad, a spirit of the trees. My life is tied to my forest, but at the Earth Mother’s request, I burnt it to the ground. In return, I was blessed with visions of what is to come.”

She pauses to let her words sink in.

“All that is left of my forest is this one tree.” Four guards in dark, bark-like armor wheel a black, stunted poplar next to the stage. It was barely more than a seedling. “Once my work for the Earth Mother is done, this too will burn and be returned to the ground in the form of ash, but for now it stands as a symbol of the trials that are to come.”

“I am not the only one who must sacrifice. We have built upon our mother, taken her ores to ornament ourselves, harvested her stone and placed on the surface. And this has angered her, but we are her children. If we return everything to the earth from whence it came, she will welcome us into her embrace, and save us from the end of times.

“Spread the word, spread Gaia’s message: when the earth and the sky embrace, those who follow her word will be welcomed into her arms, and those who oppose will be crushed!

“We must prove ourselves to Gaia. To the east lies a city, imprisoning our Mother under her own stone. It must be razed! Go there and spread her message. Bring back objects of value that we may sacrifice in Gaia’s name, and burn the rest. From the earth we came, and to the earth we return!” She thrusts her fist in the air and the crowd mimics her movements, incited to cheer by her impassioned words.

She raises her voice, the acoustics of the cavern aiding her to be heard over the crowd, “Return to your families, to your loved ones and spread our message. Scream it in the streets. My Chosen will be looking for those of you who distinguish themselves to join our ranks. And if you have no home, or no loved ones, do not fear. We are all Gaia’s children, and as long as she lives you will have a place with her. Go with my Chosen to find that place, and the rest, go forth and burn for our cause!”

Maybe a third of the group splits off to follow a quartet of armored guards next to the podium. The rest stream away in various directions, filling the cavern with sounds of discussion.

Silently, Briar slips off the podium and exits through a passage hidden in shadow. The rest of guard follow from their stations in the shadows of the cavern. Two flank her on either side while the rest fall behind, pushing the stunted tree in front of them. Not in fact the last of her forest as she lead her followers to believe. Not tied to her at all, in fact. It would be a great folly to leave herself so open to attack.

It is a long trek to her chambers, but the dryad passes it in an exuberant high. Oh the rush of talking to so many people. Her followers are 800 strong, and after this meeting, she knows their numbers will only grow. When people are scared they tend to flock together like sheep. She is now their shepherd.

Upon reaching her rooms, Briar sends her guards away, locks the double doors, and collapses upon a heap of gold-laced feather pillows. Yes, her army will grow and she will be showered with all sorts of riches and praise, and whether the apocalypse comes or not, she will be hailed as the oracle of Gaia up until the end. It will be easy enough for her to disappear when the time is right, but until then….

“Ah, it is good to be queen.”

#326 Babe, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  7. GhostStories88

Out Status:
    Some people
    (We have more newcomers :grin: Welcome Quicksilver and Babe! Babe, I look forward to meeting seeing more of Briar she seems like a cool character :3 Quicksilver, I think it's cool you chose a cait sidhe! I've done a little research on mythology and haven't heard that name in a while. I'm very excited for both of your characters!

Yesterday I had something prepared that started off after the last time Beleth spoke to Ghost, but EC deleted it all. I'm very annoyed, and I'll have to write something new since a lot seems to have happened since when I last tried to post. I'll have to figure out what Ghost was doing during all of this >_<

That aside, once again, welcome you two! This is going to be fun.)

8. (Quicksilver, I’m just gonna assume that you dealt with the remaining demons in the square because Nico and Blair were still fighting some of them in a back alley, and Blair did request that Nico leave a couple alive (to interrogate, presumably). Haha. Side note, I really like your character!)

(Just thought it'd be fun to change things up a bit.)
    *POV of some lower demon in the alley*

Battle cries and yells from the wounded coalesced into a symphony of screams and suffering. The sweet sounds of death and destruction were molten melodies of misery, searing through the silence like Beleth's fireballs speared through the air. In all their years of conquest, Chamos had been witness to gruesome atrocities, had even relished in committing them alongside his brethren, but marching along the streets of heaven itself, laying waste to its most prized city, and watching it burn was their greatest triumph—and they weren’t going to let some insolent demon stand in the way of that, no matter whom they served. The second they had thrown the first poison-coated disc, their life had been forfeit, and now, with the demon wounded in one arm, still fighting with an excited glint in their eyes, Chamos knew they would take particular pleasure in ending the other demon’s life. Their attention consumed by the demons immediately engaging them, the traitor was unaware of the throwing knife that Chamos had drawn, their arm poised to release it.

They would never get that chance, however, as another blade descended upon them, its obsidian surface rippling as though the cold night itself had been carved and honed into a weapon. Severing flesh and bone, the dagger cut through the hand holding the throwing knife and its bearer materialized out of shadows and air.

"If you want to keep the other hand, I suggest you stay out of my way, "said the elf before him, before striking him on the head with the handle of his dagger. Pain and blood loss from the wound tugged at his consciousness, beckoning it away, coaxing it to abandon them as they fell onto the concrete floor. As the darkness descended upon them, they heard the dwindling screams of their fellow soldiers, and that voice like a harsh wind, saying, "I know I'm a bit late, but how's this for a nice little 'welcome to heaven' gift, Blair? I saved the most vicious ones just for you."

(Wow! That is an impressive starter, Briar (Only way to avoid unintentional flirtation heh)—probably the most impressive one yet. The second person writing in the beginning was a bit jarring at first, but it really worked for you! Your character is bound to make things interesting, especially now that Beleth has retreated. I look forwarding to seeing what else you have in store.)

#328 Ambivalence0219, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2016
  9. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Mimi? Call her, would you?" Stheno leaned on her hand, squishing her cheeks and making her look even younger. She was often bored, but today, she had been terrible.
    "Call who?"
    "Winifred. Or her sisters. See if things are shook up down there, too."
    Medusa sighed and waved a hand over an old oil painting of three witches Eury kept behind the bar. The image shimmered lightly and a tall, blonde witch came to life. The other figures remained still, contrasting heavily with the suddenly hyper-realistic woman before her.
    "Sarah?"
    The witch giggled and clapped her hands excitedly. "Mimi, darling! It's been so long!" Her voice was drawling and high pitched, an odd cross between hot headmistress and over excited schoolgirl.
    "What can I say? I've been busy."
    The witch pouted. "Too busy for meeee?"
    "Never too busy for you, Sarah" she chuckled. "How are things down there?"
    She looked confused, then suddenly burst into excited laughter, jumping up and down slightly, clapping her hands once again. "Ooh! There are a load of angels down here! Seraphim, I think!" She played with her hair absentmindedly, seeming to get lost in thought for a moment. "Mary says we should kill them, but everyone else has the same idea. Demons have been going missing... Are any of them over there?"
    Mimi nodded. "A few. Beleth, for one."
    Sarah smiled gently. " I'm so glad. I was worried he wouldn't come back. It's just not the same without him burning things down." She pouted.
    Medusa cast her eyes toward the window. "I've gotta go, there's a lot going on here right now. Tell Winnie I'll be in touch."
    Sarah nodded and smiled, fading back into the painting.

#329 ForNarnia, Oct 9, 2016
  10. Babe

(Thanks for the welcome, everyone. And thanks for the compliment, Ambivalence! I can tell this is going to be a lot of fun)

11. Au.Quicksilver

Auryon settled down a good half mile away from the battle, rubbing his face as the features cracked and popped, changing shape. Once he was finished, he was unrecognizable. Even the hair and body had changed, becoming a little smaller and feminine. After a minute he looked like a boy of 17 that never really got hit by puberty. "Now that's done, what to do..?" He asked with a voice matching his new appearance, holding one of its previous power.

12. GhostStories88

Out Status:
    Some people
    (The beginning consists mostly of Ghost wondering wtf just happened. The ending... well, you'll see.)

Ghost has seen a lot of weird sh**. After all, it comes with the lifestyle she leads and her age...

This whole damn scenario was pretty high on the list though. Beleth just being out of hell was pretty weird, but it was even weirder that it was because some god had decided to destroy his land. On one hand, she was disappointed that she had never thought of that. On the other, as much as she'd like to say that a god would do that because of how annoying he is, a stuck up god typically wouldn't travel down to hell just because one demon pissed them off. Even if it were several demons that pissed them off, that wouldn't be enough to get them to risk traveling down there. Something was going on. Was it a part of the apocalypse prophecy?

The whole apocalypse thing... well, honestly that wasn't so bizarre. It happened more often than you'd think.

Then there was the appearance of that damn cait sidhe. First of all, she wasn't sure how she felt about the fact that they appeared to have the same sense of humor (because of course this is the first thing she'd think about), since they both made almost the same exact joke on the same day. It was pretty damn spooky. But Ghost was hilarious in her personal opinion, so she was pretty damn amused. Ghost, however, wasn't amused that he chased Beleth off before she could even fight him. Ultimately, Ghost wasn't sure if she wanted to shake his hand or punch him in the face. Knowing herself, she'd probably do both.

What was a cait sidhe doing here though? She hadn't encountered one of those in ages. They rarely showed themselves to others, so why did that one? More and more random creatures were showing up, and it was starting to get ridiculous.

Speaking of ridiculous…Ghost looked at the demigod and cackled. Beleth had made sure to leave the circle of flames around him. She briefly considered freeing the poor sap, but then remembered that he had not only killed the guards that she had wanted to kill but that he had also set out to kill the sisters. Ghost decided leave him be.

She continued to ponder the current situation. Who would know what was going on? The guards and Beleth didn't seem to have any answers. Ghost had more questions than answers at this point, and it was annoying the sh** out of her.

Ghost thought back to her brief conversation with the demon prince and immediately snorted. The title demon prince just meant being one of Lucy's pawns. He really didn't have any right to look down on her life choices...

An idea came to her. A potentially catastrophic idea actually. But hey, if the world really was ending, how much worse could it get? Beleth would probably tell her that he saw Ghost anyway.

Ghost shifted back into her humanoid form but left her right hand's talons. Taking her talon, she pierced her left hand. Once her talon had a sufficient amount of blood on it, Ghost knelt to the ground and began to draw a familiar symbol. A symbol she was almost ashamed to admit she still knew by heart.

The symbol flashed, a beam of red light shining from the ground. The light soon began to shift into the form of a regal female with massive horns arching from her forehead and an incredibly long ruby pointed tail. Her white hair contrasted with her dark crimson skin, and her yellow eyes glowed as she stared at Ghost in absolute shock.

Ghost scratched the back of her head awkwardly and did her best to flash a charming smile. "Hey, Lucy. Long time no see."

The demon's eyes slitted, and her lips pulled back into a sneer. She snarled, "It's Lucifer to the likes of you!"

(Everyone, meet Lucy!)

#332 GhostStories88, Oct 9, 2016
  13. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Mimi, come look at this."
    Medusa wandered to the window, still eating her sandwich. "Oh, Christ."
    "More like 'Oh, antichrist' " Eury quipped.
    ("That's a different person." mumbled Winston.)

Medusa shook her head and rolled her eyes. Why are all the cute ones crazy, devil-summoning dragon ladies?
    The witch in the corner cringed, her shadowy figure smoking at the edges, the light reflecting from her black eyes hidden by her hand. Reg nudged her with his elbow. "Hey, isn't that your ex?"
    "I will kill you."
    Reg laughed. "No, you won't."

Mimi diverted her attention to the more important matters - her lunch.
    "The devil themself is outside, are you not gonna put the sandwich down?"
    "So long as she's out there, it's not our problem."
    Eury nodded firmly.

14. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Wow...yall made a lot of progress. I think I'll have to reply tomorrow though, as much as I hate to admit it- I just came back from an entire day out and I'm exhausted. This RP just got so much more interesting, oh dear XDXD

Also, on a pretty funny note, GhostStories, my friend and I were chatting about how the devil may be a female. So Lucifier's Lucy, huh? Quite the scary coincidence XD)

15. GhostStories88

Out Status:
    Some people
    (Damn, that's so weird! But kinda cool XD Since angels don't technically have genders I wanted to try out a Lucifer that identified as a female. I've been looking forward to introducing her character.

By the way, I mentioned if briefly in the previous post, but I'll clarify it anyway: Lucy is only communicating with Ghost through the symbol. She's not actually outside the tavern.)

Ghost winced. Well, stung a bit. In the millennia they've known each other she's never said that. "Lucy, you and I both know I'm not going to call you that–"

"Where the f*** have you been? You disappeared after leaving me some sh***y note about how you couldn't be with me anymore! As far as I'm concerned, you lost the right to call me that."

Ghost grit her teeth. "Hey, don't forget I was the one who gave you that nickname in the first place. Saw Beleth a little while agony the way, seems he's pretty chummy with you now if gets to call you Lucy." Oh sh** was she jealous? This was not the time to get jealous.

Lucifer rolled her eyes. "Oh please. You know he'd do anything to piss you off, and you know that I only tolerate him because he's a demon prince." Her eyes narrowed. "Back to what we were originally talking about, where the hell have you been, traitor?"

Ghost nearly shifted into her dragon form. She yelled, "Traitor? I'm the traitor? You used me!"

Lucy lurched back as if Ghost had slapped her. Her yellow eyes began to tear up, making Ghost feel like scum for even bringing it up. "I loved you. I still l–"

Please, don't say it. Ghost shut her eyes and sighed, "I know that dammit, but that didn't stop you from prioritizing your ambition over me." Ghost massaged her forehead. "Look, I didn't call you to start a fight or talk about our messed up relationship. Something is going on. Some blind prophet started saying that the apocalypse is starting and that heaven and hell are going to collapse into each other, and for whatever reason I've so far encountered three gorgons, two demons, an elf, a demigod, and a cait sidhe all in one day. Gods in heaven are disappearing, and apparently someone is wreaking havoc in hell as well. Lucy, what is going on?"

"I'm not sure. It's been a mess down here. A bunch of demons keep disappearing and there have been reports of hellquakes throughout hell. We were having a meeting about it, but once we all went back to our homes, several of the princes reported their lands being destroyed, saying a god did it. Beleth isn't the only prince who wanted to go to heaven to seek revenge, so keep an eye out for them."

"Dammit, Lucy, you know having them up here just upsets the balance even more–"

"I know that! I had to deal with the disappearing demons, my citizens are vanishing, Ghost! I wasn't going to stop all of the princes from seeking revenge. Most of them lost everything, I couldn't tell them to just suck it up." She stared into Ghost's eyes. "Is it true? Are heaven and hell really going to merge?"

"I'm trying to figure that out–"

"If they are, let them."

"What?!" Ghost yelled. "Have you lost your mind?"

"Hell is a mess anyway! If the two merge we can get revenge on those gods and destroy heaven. We can take it over–"

"Lucy, I'm all for battles and making these stuck up gods pay, but no. If they merge it'd be catastrophic. You know that–"

"I don't care anymore! Let it happen."

Was this really the regal queen that she fell in love with? What happened to Lucy after she left? Did her departure affect her that much? "What is going on with you? You're not telling me something. What happened?"

Lucifer stared at the ground. "I miss you."

Ghost shook her head. When she spoke, her voice was shaky. "My Lovely Lucy, I miss you too, but you've always been able to take care of yourself. You wouldn't be spouting this nonsense just because of me. What happened?"

Lucy finally tore her eyes from the ground and met her gaze. "They killed Lillith."

#335 GhostStories88, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  16. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (I see a lot of confusion between Brair and Blair in the future- sorry for any mix-ups, in advance!)

The wail of a demon just behind them made Blair spin around, leaving their blade stuck inside another demon's chest. Numbers were dwindling, most already on the floor, so the lost of another weapon wasn't something to mourn over. A demon dropped to the floor, a blade-wielding hand carelessly discarded on the floor. If they had to take a wild guess, they would say Nico did it, the figure materializing next to the demon, holding a bloody blade. Demons were known to cut off their kin and limbs, if needed, so it wouldn't be surprising if the demon cut off their hand themselves under certain circumstances, though this obviously did not fit the bill.

"I know I'm a bit late, but how's this for a nice little 'welcome to heaven' gift, Blair? I saved the most vicious ones just for you."

Rolling their eyes fondly at the elf, Blair waved a hand lazily. "How sweet of you. Do you want a kiss, as a token of thanks?" They shot the elf a grin, clapping him on the shoulder. "Well...how 'bout this? I'll take those two, and you take that one-" they motioned to a demon slumped against the wall, sporting an obviously broken leg and a missing ear (How did that happen, really? Did they dodge? Blair mused.), but still breathing, if not in sharp breaths. "-and we'll call it a day, for now. We need to get back to the tavern. Sounds like Beleth's gone, anyways."

Turning to the two previously mentioned demons, Blair produced a strange looking, thin piece of equipment. One end popped out, looking as though it was being suspended by nothing. As the sun glinted off it, a thin thread was revealed. Blair swung the device around in circles, an easy grin clashing terribly with their maniacal eyes. "I'm going to test this new prototype on you two, so I suggest you'll put down any sharp objects, least you injure yourself," Blair explained brightly, stepping closer towards the two other demons. "If everything goes well, your heads should still be attached to your bodies...I think." A quick frown, but it disappeared in a flash. "Well, that's fine; I can always get new test subjects. So...let's begin!"

Blair dodged the first attack, looping one end of the device around their outstretched hand. They then circled the demon, trapping them in a web of string. As the demon toppled to the floor, weapon dropping to the ground, Blair drop-kicked their chest, said demon succumbing to the darkness easily. The second demon paused for a second before attacking, and on reflex, Blair stabbed the demon in the chest. There was a sickly crunch as the knife cut through a rib, and the demon gasped for breath, weakly swiping their weapon at Blair. It barely scratched their skin, and Blair glanced down at the shallow marks they left.

Blood was still trickling down their arm, which was slowly becoming numb. They glanced down at it and sighed. This was not going to be pleasant, but they were losing blood too quickly...this was going to be fun. Bringing the demon they'd just stabbed over to relatively body-free spot, Blair twisted the knife in their chest before yanking it out. The demon made a sound that was supposed to come out as a scream, but came out more like the squeak of a deflating balloon. Bringing their mouth to the wound, they hungrily lapped up the blood, wincing all the way. The blood tasted disgusting- they'd always found demon blood the hardest to swallow, it just...didn't suit their palate. When they drew back, having drank whatever they could swallow, the blood had at least stopped leaking from the arm. The tendons hadn't repaired, though.

Walking back to Nico, Blair picked up the demon by the leg, kicking dead bodies out of the way as they made their way back to the tavern. "Come along, Nico. I think those at the tavern might be waiting for us...waiting for a demon and an elf, how ironic," they muttered.

As they exited the alley, the scent of blood still fairly fresh, Blair took in the sight. Destruction everywhere, burn marks, evidence of Beleth's presence, and the piles of demons and wings littered the floor. Blood seeped into every corner of the square, and Blair cracked a grin. This had been quite the fight. Amazing how the buildings were still standing- did Beleth go easy on them, today?

As they kicked their way through the litter of dead bodies, they were treated with a rather strange sight. They hadn't been paying much attention, mostly kicking the bodies out of the way to pull the unconscious demon through, but...was that Cato, somewhere down the lane, stuck in a circle of fire? Blair nearly chuckled, but as they turned away, they were met with a stranger sight. Ghost was bent down, drawing something on the ground. As it flashed red, Blair knew what it was- a summoning circle. But who could it be? And how did Ghost know any-

-was that Lucifer she was summoning. The train of thought ended in a deadpan. "Hey, Lucy. Long time no see." Ghost knew Lucifer. The strongest 'prince' of Hell. "It's Lucifer to the likes of you!" And Lucifer knew Ghost. Ghost summoned Lucifer. And by the way of their...intimate conversation, they knew each other pretty well. Amazingly well, in fact.

Satan, Blair could feel a killer headache coming on.

Instead of face-planting themself into the dead body in front of them, Blair visibly paused, took a deep breath, and sent a prayer to Satan. Pinching the tip of their nose for a long second, they finally took another deep breath and opened their eyes. "I must have temporary blindness. Nico, let's go." Kicking the bodies to the side with renewed vigor, Blair made their way back into the tavern.

Nearly slamming the doors open, Blair dropped the unconscious body in the middle of the floor, tumbling into a barstool. "Sltheno, a shot of the hardest liquor you've got." A pause. "Make that two, actually."

Information later, liquor now.

And they thought Hell was bad.

(Also, OOOOOOH Lilith's dead!)

#336 LogicNoSense, Oct 10, 2016
  17. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Stheno rolled her eyes. "That's Eury's, job, kiddo." She spoke softly, it was clear she was lost in thought, glancing up at the painting of the witches.
    Eury was already sliding over a glass, a deep purple smoke bubbling from it.
    "Nice work out there. Stheno's still mad about you bringing an elf here, but if she weren't, she'd probably compliment you, too."

Medusa raised her glass slightly, her now empty plate discarded on the bar. "And I won't compliment you until you take down one of the big guys." She chuckled. She looked at Stheno with the type of pride only a big sister feels for her siblings. "Hey, Stheno?"
    She snapped around, her eyes lingering on the painting for a second too long.
    She was stupid to think Medusa wouldn't notice.
    "You know she can't actually see you, right?"
    Stheno's eyes widened, a purple blush working its way to her cheeks. "What are you talking about?"
    "I could call her, if you want. then you can stare at her all you like."
    Stheno flicked her wrist and a dagger fell from her sleeve, landing neatly in her hand. "I don't know what you're getting at, but I suggest you shut up." She jabbed the knife in front of Medusa's face.
    Pushing the dagger aside with a finger, Mimi laughed. "Whatever you say" she smirked, watching her sister withdraw once again to the window.

#337 ForNarnia, Oct 10, 2016
  18. Au.Quicksilver

Auryon soon found himself back at the bloodied battlefield, looking down upon it and, to his surprise, finding a dark-skinned woman with horns within, centred in a ritual circle. He watched on for a few seconds before he suddenly smiled almost warmly. "Oh, it's Fer... Been a while..." He murmured to himself, jumping down to a balcony, then to the ground with all the grace of a cat and more.

The cait sidhe felt different now. Like something had changed in him between seeing Lucifer and the warm smile he gave. The entire air around him was of a pure deathliness, as if his mere presence could wither an entire blooming field of flowers, even as his body stayed the same. But the feeling... the deathly air... it was unmissable to any of heaven's earliest residents and gods, but to whom it belonged was rarely spoken of.

"Sorry to interrupt, but are you by chance Fer, or Lucifer?" He asked as he walked closer evenly, using a name only one person had used for the demon. Samael, the angel of death, a being that could be hardly classed as such. And with the sudden change, one could infer that he'd taken control of the sidhe's body. Especially with the telltale smirk he wore. Practically his trademark, it was.

19. Babe

(The heck just happened?)

20. GhostStories88

Out Status:
    Some people
    (Yeah, what's going on?)