1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mythology Roleplay

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Nobo

Cato ducked behind the tree
    "shoulda made more of those fucking arrows"

2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Stheno tapped him on the shoulder. "Yeah, you really should". She laughed. "Guy's a demon. Good luck with that." She strolled off to the tavern.

---------- Post added 4th Oct 2016 at 03:42 PM ----------

(I've decided that screw it, Stheno is going to have mad stealth skills :wink: )

3. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Mad stealth skills indeed :confused: Naice.

Also going with Beleth respects Sltheno, to a certain degree. She doesn't bother him, and he won't bother her. Simple as that.)

When the weight on his shoulder lifted, Beleth wasn't too surprised to see Sltheno already somewhere across the street, tapping the archer on the shoulder and walking back into a building. Though he was supposed to destroy everything, he had a distinct feeling Sltheno would have his hide if he destroyed her building, so he gave it a pass.

Beleth leaned forward on his horse, looking around the tree to see the blonde hiding behind the trunk. He snorted loudly. "Arrows all gone? Already? You're really more useless then I thought," he rolled his eyes, lazily conjuring another fireball. "Now, come on out, I'll make this quick. I can't be bothered wasting my time on you, now..."

(Eh, I think I'll wait till Nico's back into the tavern before Blair appears again. Also, with how the battle between Beleth and Cato is going, I think Blair'll stick in the alley playing for a while more.)

4. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Stheno barged into the tavern and slung her cloak and sword messily onto the bar with a muffled clattering sound.
    She clapped her hands together loudly. "You will never guess who I saw outside."

5. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "This demon they're all raggin on? B. You remember B, right?"
    Medusa laughed. "Winnie's friend?"
    "Yeah, the guy we saw in purgatory."
    Euryale's eyes lit up. "Did you get a chance to talk to him?"
    "Nah. The God kid was too busy shooting at him." She paused, before seemingly getting very exited about something. "Ooh, ooh, ooh! I almost forgot --- the kid is totally here to kill us!"
    Mimi smirked, holding up the arrow. "We know. Gorgonite tipped arrows. Old school."
    "It's a good thing it was you, and not Mimi who went out there. She'd have had to use the talisman for sure."
    "Are you saying I can take some little snot-nosed Demi-bitch?"
    "I'm saying if you were caught by an arrow, it wouldn't be good."
    Medusa rolled her eyes. "So, what do we do about B? He's known us for years, we can't very well just go kill him, can we?"
    "We can't let him mess with the town either!"
    Stheno laughed. "Take a rest, Eury. This place hasn't done a thing for us. It's not our problem."
    Reg smiled sheepishly. "Well, I-I mean, it's not like we wouldn't fit into hell, right?"

#265 ForNarnia, Oct 4, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  6. Nobo

(no he out of the demon poison arrows he has a shit ton more other arrows and not gorgon killing stutff beleth is a demon right? It's demon killing stuff and that was on one arrow) Cato nocks another arrow this one having the same effect as a Molotov cocktail as it hits beleth in the chest lighting them on fire

#266 Nobo, Oct 4, 2016
  7. Nobo

(it's nice when you ask to join before just jumping in)

8. ForLove

ForLove Guest

Name: Eynn
    Species: Dragon
    Talent: Shapershifting/Healing
    Personality: ISFJ (Caretakers, loyal to traditions and organizations. They are practical, compassionate, and caring, and are motivated to provide for others and protect them from the perils of life.)

---------- Post added 4th Oct 2016 at 04:08 PM ----------

I didn't know! I'm sorry.. I'm new, I thought I was handing in an entry, idk how it got here..

9. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    (I know we were cutting this out, but I assumed the arrows would still be tipped in the same thing. (The arrow I'm talking about is the one you fired at the tavern earlier))

---------- Post added 4th Oct 2016 at 08:13 PM ----------

(Anyhoo, I'm off to bed. Welcome to the roleplay, ForLove)

10. ForLove

ForLove Guest

(Thank you! ^^)

11. GhostStories88

Out Status:
    Some people
    (Ummm what's going on?)

12. Nobo

(that was the crossbow bolt not catos arrow)

13. GhostStories88

Out Status:
    Some people
    (Hi ForLove, ignore Nobo, it's totally fine for you to join! Welcome! But um you might want to check out what we have so far…it's gotten a bit complicated.

Your character is actually pretty similar to the one I have right now (shape shifter that turns into a dragon). On one hand it's super cool that we seem to think alike, but it might be confusing in the rp. I'm sure we can work something out though! It's really cool to have a newcomer :slight_smile: Once again, welcome!)

#273 GhostStories88, Oct 4, 2016
  14. ForLove

ForLove Guest

(Oh, Thank you! Oh I understand, but my character is just a dragon who can shapeshift into inanimate beings, not a person. If that helps. GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! Thanks again. How would this situation work out? I don't mind changing my character up a little so it wouldn't be as confusing:slight_smile:

#274 ForLove, Oct 4, 2016
  15. GhostStories88

Out Status:
    Some people
    (Damn that's actually a super cool idea! GREAT MINDS DO THINK ALIKE! My character just shapeshifts into other living creatures and prefers being a dragon. It might be weird having multiple shapeshifters on the team though. Hmm, I'm not really sure how to work this out to be honest. We could probably have the others weigh if we want. But I think it does help that your character is an actual dragon. It'd actually be really cool to have a real dragon meet a shapeshifter that likes dragons! I'm actually super excited to see how this goes! What do you think?)

16. Nobo

(I wasn't trying to be mean I'm sorry its just Norma to ask if you can join and if people say yes then join)

17. ForLove

ForLove Guest

(Thank you! ^^ I like the idea of the dragon meeting a shifter who could turn into a dragon themselves, sounds interesting indeed. I wouldn't mind trying it out! It actually seems like it could go in really any direction!)

---------- Post added 4th Oct 2016 at 07:16 PM ----------

(Oh, thank you for clarifying! I was worried. It was a misunderstanding however, I was just posting my character for anyone who wanted to roleplay, I wasn't trying to jump into yours, I can see the confusion though.)

18. GhostStories88

Out Status:
    Some people
    (I'm majorly looking forward to meeting your character and seeing how our characters interact! I hadn't been on all day so I was so confused when I saw all the new posts lol. I'm really glad we got this worked out! This is going to be fun :slight_smile:)

19. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (I'm on my phone rn so I won't reply to the RP, but welcome, ForLove! Erm, a quick chara intro:

My character's Blair, a demon sent to heaven to complete a quest. They're a psychopath majoring in weapons and right now they're somewhere in an alley near Beleth, killing off his troops. I'm also controlling Beleth at the moment. (Ps: I think Blair and Eynn are gonna butt heads HARD. I'm looking forward to meeting your character! And there's a war outside rn so...erm...I'm not very sure how you're gonna appear, honestly. :/)

Also, Nobo, I tried to refrain myself but...Beleth is a demon king. He knows how to fight, aka he will dodge. He isn't just gonna sit there and take your attacks like that. No one in their right mind would, if they weren't restrained.)

20. Nobo

(I've been waiting for the others to join the fight)