1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard to orgasm manually

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Cutiepop, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Cutiepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I had sex for the first time with my girlfriend today and gave her my virginity. It was wonderful, I enjoyed it a lot...I just could not reach climax. She said it was okay but frustrating and I feel really bad but I told her it's not her fault because I myself cannot reach climax with manual stimulation from my fingers. The way I reach climax in fact is pretty tricky. I have to use a vibrating wand and I sit on a dildo and bounce on it and position the wand and grind until I cum. I know I can cum but I don't know if I can manually and that's what scares me the most. I'm worried because I'm scared we can't mimic the way I cum and she'll leave me out of frustration in our sex life even though she says she won't. I don't know what to do because I have no luck getting off naturally, I'm used to the vibrator and I feel so bad. I don't know what to do and I worry we can't mimic it in the bedroom because she's not big on toys and honestly I don't want to cum with toys for her I want the satisfaction of her making me purely herself. I just feel so bad.

2. Bouldghirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK. Firstly don't panic. The first time is always difficult as you are naturally so tense you will find it hard to come. The way you are used to making yourself come may not be practical but you will find out a way of both of you achieving the satisfaction you want. A bit more exploring each other's bodies and you will find the way. Good luck.

3. starwars7

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was the same as you, I didn't orgasm when I first lost my virginity to my girlfriend, it actually took 3 tries. She was also extremely frustrated. So don't panic. Bouldghirl is right though, exploring each others bodies is the best way. Just keep trying. Good luck!

4. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had the same sort of experience too. When I lost my virginity to my boyfriend, it took a while for us to both cum. The first time is always awkward

5. Mile

Mile Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Co cum hands free as a bottom? Or masturbating while bottoming? But what is the purpose of sex if the bottom should masturbate to get pleasure? He doesn't need a partner to have this poor pleasure.

6. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Boyfriend jacked me off while he topped.

7. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being anally stimulated enhances the sensation.

Also, so does the mere act of being with somebody. The empowering aspect of it provides a lot of pleasure.

#7 peterw78165, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016