1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to have sex with everyone

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by LoveInSpace, Jul 8, 2016.

1. LoveInSpace

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh my.

So I've kind of pulled the trigger on ending my 5 year straight marriage.

It's awful of course but now that I am allowing myself to actually be attracted to women instead of stuffing it down...I want to have sex with everyone.

Thank goodness I have responsibilities that prevent me from doing this because I really want to um dive right in.

Haha I am enjoying this feeling. Amongst all the sadness and stress of ending a marriage I also feel so alive.

2. bi2me

:slight_smile: Enjoy!

Wait - didn't you just say you weren't leaving? Details please!

#2 bi2me, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  3. RosePetals76

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same here! I can't believe how turned on I get. I used to think I had a low sex drive, but NOPE! I was just with the wrong people. Now I'm constantly turned on by the smallest things. I get what people are saying about a second adolecence.

4. LoveInSpace

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Definitely in the process of leaving but kind of posting a lot on here because I am swimming in second thoughts and doubt.

It was coming back on here, reading a post I wrote four years ago that was kind of the final straw. Like really? Four years ago I had these same doubts and feelings and do I really want to be like this in another five years? Twenty?

My husband is not taking it well. Which is hard for me because we've talked about this dozens and dozens of times over the course of our marriage and I really find it hard not to back down and say that I will just try harder.

I have been trying so hard for so long. I wish I could just be what he wants me to be. But it isn't going to happen and better to end it now than later. I hope this is what's best for the kids. I'm terrified. I'm so excited. I hope everyone is going to be okay.

---------- Post added 8th Jul 2016 at 11:16 PM ----------

It's been a weird couple of days.

Emotionally charged. I'm wired on adrenaline and incredibly horny. Like I caught myself flirting with a literal grandma today. (Also, every other woman that I talked to in passing. Oh dear).

She's only 48 and she teaches yoga and is a freelance photographer. So. Don't laugh because hot grandmas are a thing.

Note to self: Calm down.

5. baristajedi

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am so there with you Loveinspace!! This occupies so much of my thoughts as well.

I'm sorry about your marriage ending, I know it must be a hard time. I'm glad that it's allowing you to really embrace this side of you though.

6. CameronMR

Very relatable!!