1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Go

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by thepandaboss, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Got to level ten. I'm learning new things all the time with this game. I finally figured out what transferring does and I'm glad I managed to get rid of all those rattatas, pidgeys, and weedles. Though, today was the first time I fell off my bike while playing it. I looked forward and saw a hose on the ground and broke too quickly. It's ironic because I fell off my bike for being too careful. Luckily, my screen did not crack anymore than it was before. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#61 Skaros, Jul 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  2. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I just opened it up and had a Venonat right under me, I go to initiate against it and it disappears. Darn, Venomoth is one my absolute favorites so I've always kept an eye out for Venonat since the GBA days.

Got Staryu at least, a rather weak one but Starmie is awesome needless to say.

I'd say since it's gen 1 I'd like to get Venomoth, Starmie, Aerodactyl, Parasect, Porygon, and Magneton as a "team" eventually.

3. Embi

Embi Guest

I'm one of those people who knows nothing about Pokémon in general and it really annoys me because I want to know everything, but I feel like it's too late to catch up :frowning2:
    That's why I didn't want to play Pokémon Go at first, but yesterday a friend I never expected to play it, asked me to play it with her. So I gave in and it's fun. Sadly I live in the suburb of a big city, so I'd have to drive there to really achieve something. I'm currently on level 4 and I'm too lazy to walk the twenty minutes to the next Pokéstop. Well, maybe I'll go there when I have to buy groceries.

4. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Apparently Westboro tried to weaponized it, so now they're getting trolled. Neat.

[​IMG]

5. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Please make sure nobody else in Topeka takes that gym. lmao

#65 Skaros, Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  6. notmyfault

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Pokemon Go is awesome. Team Mystic FTW!

7. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I live in the country, so I get the same thing. The nearest pokestop is a 30 minute walks unless I want to cut across our neighbors yard and through a snake infested field (guess what isn't happen). Plus I have schoolwork to do, though I can at least catch pokemon at school but there are no pokestops there. Its kind of frustrating. Everyone is sitting at 20 around me and I'm just a little level 8

8. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same. There's like nothing right around me unless I drive.

9. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Team Instinct!!!

10. Rainbows~Exist

It's loads of fun!!! :grin:

Buuuutttttt, I live in a small remote town in the valleys of South Wales. There are literally no Pokemon near me (apart from a random one that spawns in my house every now and then. It's always either a Bellsprout or a Drowzee) and the closest Pokestop is a 20 minute walk away. To make things worse I get terrible connection/signal where I am so the app doesn't always work :/

11. Lazuri

So while doing an errand today, I stumbled over some sort of pokéhangout. There were three stops that you could reach from there and they all had lures going constantly with at least 50 people just hanging out in the shade and playing the game. I would've stayed around, but I was on a schedule and had to go.

12. mangotree

Hopefully the developer will eventually allow people to submit locations for gyms and pokestops like they did with Ingress.

13. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's not compatible with my phone, but I'm changing it soon for one that will be. (Can't wait to play, though. It sounds fun)

I'll be joining Team Instinct and I'll be conquering the city! Mwhahahaha!

14. AlamoCity

Today was a productive day. I got Arcanine at work, hatched Grimer from an egg, and got Meowth at the grocery store checkout counter.

15. KayJay

There is a location like that at the pond in my town. Since the official release it has been a hotspot, even til late in the night. It's kind of crazy.

16. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hatched two gastly's in a row, plus the one I caught. Now, I can finally get Haunter!

17. Gallatin

I've been having a heck of a lot of fun with this game. I've been a gym leader twice (quickly deposed, sadly) and I like my squad of Pokemon. Unfortunately, like many others in this thread, there's no Pokestop right by me, so I have to be a little conservative when it comes to catching Pokemon. But still enjoying it a lot!

18. SAYGEUR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was able to download it when it first came out for the peeps in Aus, however I was in Italy at the time, surprisingly there were pokestops and pokemon around, however since I didn't have 3G or constant internet, I was confined to hotels for 2 weeks... So I didn't make very good progress, only got to lv 7 in that whole time...

However, I got back today and took a big walk and have gotten myself to lv 9 and caught close to double the amount of pokemon I had before wooo!

Im on track to collecting a heap of pidgeys and weedles so I can abuse a lucky egg and get a heap of xp from evolving so I can actually have a chance at gyms... seriously my highest CP pokemon is around 250, and frankly, that's nothing...

19. DissonantMars

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    lol!

20. AlamoCity

Finally Level 10.