1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Egoism/Altruism Test

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Invidia, Jul 3, 2016.

1. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, I have no sense of direction, so I said I wouldn't help them, either. I don't know my way around my own town, except to the places I go the very most often: school, the library, and the grocery store. Everything else I'm clueless about.

2. Alfhild

87/100
    "Your score on the Helpfulness scale was quite high. You tend to bend over backwards and really go out of your way to help others, and in many cases, will do so without even being asked. As you probably know, offering your support and being there when needed doesn't just benefit the people around you but yourself as well. Chances are that when you're in need of a shoulder to lean on, you'll have someone to turn to. The best part about helping others isn't only that warm, fuzzy feeling it provokes, but its potentially "infectious" nature as well. That one person you help may do the same for someone else, and so on!"

Based on my views this is ironic, however I do enjoy helping others, but I guess in fairness, I tend to give in to pressure because I feel guilty, so I'm not exactly being self-less...

3. AngelLikesSpace

Out Status:
    Some people
    57. Your score on the Helpfulness scale was in the mid-range. This means that although you are generally a helpful person, you don't always go out of your way to help others, and in some cases, you'll only do so if asked.

It depends on how I'm feeling that day really.

4. n3ko

haha I walk into walls.a lot of these questions were difficult for me to answer because I'm autistic and bad at some of those things, or they simply wouldn't occur to me.

5. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, same here; being autistic sure doesn't help. >.<

6. iiimee

79/100 Helpfulness
    Your score on the Helpfulness scale was fairly high. You will often go out of your way to help others, and in some cases, will do so without even being asked. As you likely know, offering your support and being there when needed doesn't just benefit the people around you but yourself as well. Chances are that when you're in need of a shoulder to lean on, you'll have someone to turn to. The best part about helping others isn't only that warm, fuzzy feeling it provokes, but its potentially "infectious" nature as well. That one person you help may do the same for someone else, and so on!

7. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well at least I'm not alone on the lack of direction thing. Yeah, I'm pretty clumsy too- I've walked into doors before a few times. :eusa_doh:

8. Snow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm, 62/100
    Your score on the Helpfulness scale was in the mid-range. This means that although you are generally a helpful person, you don't always go out of your way to help others, and in some cases, you'll only do so if asked. Although you're not obligated to bend over backwards to help others, offering your support and being there when needed doesn't just benefit the people around you but yourself as well. If you were to regularly follow this path chances are that when you're in need of a shoulder to lean on, you'll have someone to turn to. The best part about helping others isn't only that warm, fuzzy feeling it provokes, but its potentially "infectious" nature as well. That one person you help may do the same for someone else, and so on!

9. Eh, 66/100

Your score on the Helpfulness scale was in the mid-range. This means that although you are generally a helpful person, you don't always go out of your way to help others, and in some cases, you'll only do so if asked. Although you're not obligated to bend over backwards to help others, offering your support and being there when needed doesn't just benefit the people around you but yourself as well. If you were to regularly follow this path chances are that when you're in need of a shoulder to lean on, you'll have someone to turn to. The best part about helping others isn't only that warm, fuzzy feeling it provokes, but its potentially "infectious" nature as well. That one person you help may do the same for someone else, and so on!

10. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    79/100
    I mean I try for the most part but my anxiety gets in the way a lot of times.

11. 101DeadRoses

81/100

Higher than I thought I'd get, LOL.

12. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    81/100. I'm definitely the type to go out of my way to help others.

13. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I’d say something to the effect of "C'mon guys, I’m sure she’s been having some tough times – people change"." - I'd say something a lot worse than that.

---------- Post added 6th Sep 2016 at 07:53 AM ----------

14. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got 68/100 :grin: