1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underworks Binder (988)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AlexPanda94, Jul 2, 2016.

1. AlexPanda94

AlexPanda94 Guest

I was wondering for all you out there that have a binder, more specifically the underworks 988 cotton concealer, if the straps go up when you sit and if you can see your chestish area (like a cleavage look - couldn't find a better way to phrase that) when you look down? Also, can you see where the compression ends on the white ones when you're wearing just your binder? I want to get a white one but am worried about that aspect.

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is that the tri-top version? I mix the 988 and 983 models up a lot, so my bad if that's the case. If it's not and its a full length binder, one thing you could do is tuck it into you pants and secure it in place with your belt so it won't move around so much.

3. AlexPanda94

AlexPanda94 Guest

It's a full length but the compression stops a bit above the ribs. - I can't keep pants up even with a belt so I don't know how much that'll help but I shall try it.