1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what was your first same-sex sexual experience like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dobby, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if you don't count being molested, then it would have been a preteen, hormone-fueled experiment with someone I regret doing that with. I'm still kind of ashamed of that. Can't go back and change it, but I have a loving boyfriend and things are much better now.

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well enough that two-plus years later we're still together!

3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    what led up to it?
    Well she wouldn't take no for an answer and we lived together...

what were you thinking at the time?
    This is one of my worst decisions ever (she was engaged... They broke up soon after)

what were you thinking afterwards?
    I shouldn't have done that, but wow... I didn't know it could be that good... (She was my first consensual partner)

did it confirm or put doubts on your sexuality?
    I didn't have any doubts before that LOL but it definitely solidified what I already knew.

and...if you went the full way then how did you know what to do?!
    It seemed instinctual.... I probably wasn't all that great compared to others she's had (she's had quite a few partners unlike me) but she seemed to enjoy it.

4. BookWriter1994

Man! I wish that I have a story to share with you guys! But, I am still a virgin lol. Is there any virgins on here?

5. AJ56

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're not alone. I'm also still a virgin

6. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not a virgin, but let me tell you this advice:

Don't feel pressured to lose your virginity if you don't feel ready. I lost mine when I was still in high school, but that doesn't mean everybody should. Even at your age, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. I'm sure you'll find the right person soon!

#46 peterw78165, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  7. mtnmeggles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Virgins unite lol! I'm a virgin too.

8. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I second this advice. I lost my technical virginity to rape and it really screwed me up.

If you're still a virgin at this point, it means you're very selective and you should wait until you're ready. When you're ready, you won't have any doubts on if you are or not.

9. Sayonara

Sayonara Guest

Nope

10. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It was the greatest experience of my life. It was my first time and our virginity. It led up through curiosity and simple acts and became that moment. It was so overwhelming when it happened. It was short and quick but continued for some years after. I knew I was a bisexual before and after. Ive had relationships later in life. I wish when the first time question came up I could say it was with a guy and wonderful. I'm not out to the world but I love the person and the rest is what it is

11. killswitch0029

We were both drunk on this girls couch after a party and he puked everywhere and passed out before things got good :tears::tears::tears:

12. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I don't think there was an absolute single first time, as it was kind of a gradual build up to more sexual stuff. It also wasn't what some might call "all the way" but it was still very sexual in nature to me.
    I really liked it. It started out with me kissing her neck a lot, then it got more intense and daring later on. Honestly, there was never really a time where I thought "What do I do?" because it all felt extremely natural, more so than I expected it would feel.
    I was also surprised to find I felt comfortable in a more "dominant role" (I don't really like calling it dominant, but for now that's what I'll call it). Prior to the experiences, I'd imagine myself in a more dominant role, but thought I would be too shy and not know what to do in real life.
    Since we didn't quite do all the things we could have done, it still leaves me with questions like "would I like the more serious stuff?" That could just be my mind being constantly paranoid that I might come to the wrong conclusion so I have to overanalyze everything. But who knows? Time will tell as I have more experiences in the future :slight_smile:
    I'm trying to remind myself that it's okay to not have all the answers right now, and it's okay whatever those answers turn out to be.

13. Raziel00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My first time (out of 3 total) was when I was in 6th grade. One of my friends invited me to sleep over. He asked me to give him a massage and I convinced him to strip to "enhance" it. One thing led to another...

14. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It was so magical that it's like it never even happened xD

15. FindingofIsaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I had always been pretty confident in my heterosexuality, chasing and dating girls from about the age of thirteen. I have slept with several women and have always enjoyed it, always been quite happy with their bodies, their emotional companionship in addition to all things sexual. Yet, each time I started a new relationship, things simply seemed to descend in every increasing seriousness, resulting in truly awful break-ups.

I began confiding these issues in some friends I found at university, openly gay friends as it happened, and the more I thought about the cause of break-up it was that the intensity of the sex and emotion in each relationship just wasn't sustainable: my partners and I were just always looking for different things. Now, I've never been very good at the single life - when I started getting involved with people, well, it became hard to move into the solitary life again. So, I began to consider whether it was their gender that was getting in the way. I felt comfortable around homosexual men, I found that we shared the same wants, the same intentions and the same needs...

So, one day I got picked up. He was a little older than me, but I was by far more sober which kind of balanced the...powers? I had always been used to be dominant, so being with this older and more experienced male was more daunting. As it happened, this didn't matter because we never went any further than hands. I was the one giving, not receiving. I guess I enjoyed giving pleasure to another man, but in the same way that witnessing a girl orgasm had previously given me some pleasure. I can't say if I was aroused this first time or times that proceeded with this individual - it was with him that I refound and lost my virginity, so to speak. I'm still not entirely sure where I am with myself. I'm still looking, really.

16. ravenscarlett

We did the school show together and she wanted to make out with someone and I just so happened to be hanging around her and didn't really care all that much because I'm open like that.

Right before we starting making out, I was nervous but it was quite pleasant for being pressed against a sink in her bathroom during the after party for the show.

Afterwards, I felt a bit bad because like everyone in the show was in love with her and it was ridiculous, especially because she's awful at relationships.

I already knew I was pansexual, so it was more like "whelp, that just happened." Her and I have made out since then and when it comes to going all the way, you just kind of know or you mess around with what feels good or not. Overall, people tend to make a big deal about firsts. Don't worry too much about it :slight_smile:

17. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This all sounds like a fantasy to me, so much like how I want things to be for me.
    I had my first (and only) same-sex experience when I was like 8 or 9 with a best friend of mine, and I clearly remember us prefacing it with "it's not like we're gay or anything". But the truth is, that was a catalyst for a lifetime of turmoil.
    I have tried so hard to be everything I thought society and others have expected of me. I had a wife, I had girlfriends, my ltr gf (of 15 years) is the mother of my children, but always something has felt like it was missing.
    I'm trying now to get myself out there and this is just how I want my first encounter as am adult gay male to be.

#57 angeluscrzy, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  18. Halfwayout

Out Status:
    All but family
    So I was on a year abroad living with a bunch of people my age group and we were all really good pals. One girl was a really good friend of mine, and I just thought she was super cool. She was the first girl that made me think I could be gay, but I tried to keep my feelings to myself cause it seemed silly that I had got to 21 and not realised. And one night out we went out and ended up in her bed, initially platonically, and then I kissed her. When I realised what I was doing I was like 'I'm sorry!' But she was like 'it's okay, I kissed you back' and it went from there. I was super lucky cause my first experience with her was my first time and it was amazing.
    I was thinking 'oh wow I'm gay how did you not know before? This is crazy. I can't believe she likes me back.
    Afterwards it was almost dreamlike that it happened and cause we kept it pretty secret at the beginning I wasn't sure if I had dreamt it. But she kissed me the next day sans alcohol so that was great. I was confuse though cause my sister was gay and I hadn't heard of two siblings in one family Being gay before then.
    All I knew was I wasn't straight after that, which was more than I knew before. I atill don't really know what label I like best though haha.

After that relationship, I was so much more confident putting myself out there. It's super scary at first (but super exciting) but it gets easier :slight_smile: xxx

19. wolflover

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    First time that I kissed a girl was a drunk make-out session with my friend. It was then I realized that girls are so much better to kiss. She told me after that she had a crush on me, unfortunately I didn't feel the same way as I was too scared to even consider going out with her - she doesn't talk to me anymore :frowning2:

20. ScatteredEarth

My first same sexual experience that I could actually make confident desicion about was a charged moment that took around a year and a trip cross country to get to. I don't believe anyone really knows what to do their first time.. but we made it work :rolle:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.