1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian Identified Male is real

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by samric, Jun 23, 2016.

1. DRex

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd just like to point out that being in your 40s is not too late to transition. I've heard of a number of trans women who have come out and transitioned in their 60s and ended up very happy and quite pretty afterward. So don't think you're too late if you want to make that journey :slight_smile:

2. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i noticed sumthing strange about myself today, well, i had noticed it before but it reminded of this thread..i was in my car and at a stop sign. this dude drives by and i vaguely look cuz for sum reason i always think it might be a pretty girl and when i caught him staring, my thought was (and no offense to anybody here) my thought was "what r u lookin at faggot" ..then i caught myselt like "whoa wtf was that?" i mean i understand a guy will look since i guess i do dress like a girl and from a moving car and sunglasses i look like a regular straight girl but the reaction i got from myself was wierd..why would i think hes gay when im a girl..and if he actualy was gay i probly wouldnt have thought that...i see gay guys at starbucks all the time and its never bothered me nor do i think "fags" i actually seem intrigued...like "ooo if i was a gay guy id so want him" wth is up with that? lol

3. Spider

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't need the parts to play the part! All you have to do to be a woman is feel like one.

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Because he's a "safe" option? Because there's a natural alliance between gay men and women? Because they have more stereotypical "feminine" traits, compared to your average straight guy?

5. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    lol yea but why do i call straight guys that check me out fags? i feel like super defensive and actually caught myself thinking of saying "sorry im straight" but then im like wtf?? i think of it like how a trans woman who was les might feel yet im biologically female....so fukin strange....

#25 thrashgal, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  6. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Truthfully, in my experience trans lesbian women don't really respond in a different way than cisgender lesbian women to men beyond being a tiny bit more avoidant.

Seeing a guy mostly makes me feel meh or if they are intimidating or in a group, a tiny bit anxious. Trans women, unless we are attracted to men, tend to have a mental block around focusing on men because of the gender dysphoria. I would probably not even notice if a guy is feminine or not. If I did notice they were feminine, I would probably just think they are cuter than most men and deep down go aww... and feel confused because I am attracted to women! :lol:

7. AmyBee

I used to get kind of flustered or freaked out when guys were into me when I was presenting more as male. Eventually I got over that. Now when I present as male and some guy shows interest or flirts, I'm like, "Okay, cool." Even though I'm not interested in return, it does make me happy to feel attractive. However, when I'm presenting as androgynous or even female THEN I have really mixed feelings. For one thing, yes, there's still that "Well, that's nice" feeling but at the same time there's a "This has nothing to do with you, guy" feeling, too. And I don't want to have my validity tied into whether or not I appeal to men as a woman or whether or not I attract the male gaze or "pass." On the other hand, if a woman flirts with me when I'm like that or says something about me, then I go all melty-melt. Maybe either way it's just a human who thinks I'm cute or whatever and it's better not to think about it more deeply than that.

8. samric

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks you really made my day I am starting counselling and would go some cosmetic changes to feel more feminine

9. n3ko

do you want to transition? I don't think you are too old. <3

10. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Very glad to hear that! You should be so proud for doing that for yourself. I hope is all well and I wish you the best of luck!