1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ProudToBe

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by blondie1, Jun 22, 2016.

1. MrSkittles

2. irissakata

I also watched Onision's video yesterday, and i certainly shed a tear with him.. I watched the #ProudToBe video a few minutes after it came out, and i can honestly say i was and still am disgusted by certain individuals i saw in there.

But it weren't only those individuals, even some of my comments got deleted. While the only thing i said in the comment's was, calling the haters basically a bunch of sheep, as they are literally just following the herd, and saying that they literally give up their right to be an individual by blindly following the herd.

3. Synesthesia

I was trying to find the video upload of someone featured in the video but couldn't find it, only videos people had uploaded taking the piss out of them which is immature to say the least. I was curious but it seems they might have taken it down, or it was unlisted or something. I could find many others.

4. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Fir a while I didn't really like onision's videos but ive found that the videos he's posted in the past few weeks on his speaks channel have been really good and I especially thought this video was good.

5. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    as above, but for some reason I always thought he was bisexual, and a kinda a jerk. Then I realized he wasn't, now I'm kinda going back to things.

6. plant

I went back to the video, and they disabled the comments, thank God