1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Meownster hunter players here? (Monster hunter series)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by europeanguy, Jun 21, 2016.

1. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    im sort of new to the series, i played MH3U and got to H rank, played it with a friend a fair amount, sort of couldn't get into MH4 (burnout and not wanting to start again essentially). but now MH generations is coming and ive recently got obsessed with it again!, gonna totally play palico/prowler exclusively

2. Plattyrex

I really like Monster Hunter. I've been playing since Monster Hunter Freedom on the psp. I don't h ha ve very much money so I don't really have a lot of games. Usually when I get a new system I only end up getting 3 or 4 games on it, as I'm pretty hardpressed to get the money to by the system itself. I love Monster Hunter because I feel like it never gets boring, and a lot of times I feel like I could keep playing forever. I try to get games that will keep me occupied for a really long time, and Monster Hunter is super good at that. I'm really excited for generations. I'm gonna get it as soon as I have the money.

3. killswitch0029

I've played ever since Freedom Unite came out on PSP. I wasn't too crazy about it at first but when 3 came out that's when my interest in the series really sparked.

4. Hatsune Miku

I actually just bought 4 last week, been relatively addicted to it so far. love how the game basically revolves around fighting bosses which actually get weaker when you deal damage to them. as opposed to getting stronger (which makes zero sense) or staying the same, like in almost every other RPG ever. though the characters are pretty eh and story's bleh

also #DualBladesMasterRace

5. MaskedPersona

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I bought MH4U last year and I have been a fan of the series ever since. I'm looking forward to Generations as well, just a few more weeks until it is released. ;-;

#5 MaskedPersona, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016