1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inside jokes... With yourself?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HappyGirlLucky, Jun 20, 2016.

1. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does anyone else have inside jokes with themselves? Like, I am one of those people who will start laughing out loud in the store out of the blue, because I told myself a funny joke or something reminded me of an inside joke I have with myself.

I am aware that I am a total weirdo and people regularly think I am on drugs, but I am also pretty sure there are more of us on here... Right?! So who else does this? :lol:

2. norah008

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    oh absolutely! but for me, it's the worst when I'm hysterically laughing in the public transport. That's probably because you can't get out anytime you want...and that makes it funnier I guess...and unpleasant somehow.

3. Jellyfish Clear

Oh I do it all the time too. I bet most people who walk past me on the street think I am an utter wierdo haha

4. ok455

I do all the time or something in the past cracks me up and i just bust out laughing out of no where. At work this lady she likes to start drama she started a rumor saying that that this lady that works in house keeping gets all her furniture and stuff from Rent a Center. I never new what the purpose of this rumor is. The poor housekeeper we used to tease her to death about it. It's became such a running joke at work and my friends that every time i past the Rent a Center store or the van i just bust out laughing. My friends text me or snap chat me pictures every time they past or see a rent a center van. Sometimes i just randomly laugh at it.