1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to tell my girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 108, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Umme

If that is one of your main problems with bisexual people, then you should be fine with most of them as most of them are monogamous and do not cheat. Also there is nothing wrong with polyamorous relationships if all members of it are aware.

2. DanielaMaiden

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's true. I agree.

3. 108

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was emotionally preparing myself to break up with my girlfriend, but suddenly our conversations have become more reasonable, and we are now going to attempt an "open relationship". I've been given the green light to date men, and last night went out with the guy I cheated with, ended up staying at his place again. I have no idea how this arrangement is going to work, but I told her that if she becomes uncomfortable at any point, she only has to talk to me, and that she has permission to see other people too. She says she doesn't want to though, she only wants me to explore so I can happy. I guess it's the best outcome I could hope for from this situation, but still feel so selfish and guilty.

---------- Post added 26th Jun 2016 at 11:22 PM ----------

Thank you guys for the help and even the harsh words. It's been tough but I'm going to at least try this, and hopefully I'm not simply dragging out the inevitable.

4. Nickw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Cool. Hope this works for you. Be sure and be as honest as you can about everything or the secrets can eat you alive!!! I found that just working towards integrating my bisexuality into the marriage increased our intimacy. i am so much nicer to everybody being open about this with my wife. Best of luck man!