1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any X-Files Fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by kobra kid, Jun 19, 2016.

1. kobra kid

I started watching it this summer and so far I'm nearly done with season two! Honestly I love it soo much so far. Scully is my favorite b/c shes fucking amazing. I'm just worried i won't be through with season 10 by the time school starts again lol. What do you guys like about xfiles?

2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh absolutely. (You can probably tell from my avatar :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) I hope you're enjoying it so far - it took me quite a long time to catch up on most of it, but it was a great experience.

There are a lot of things I like about the show but I won't write a novel here. Let's just say that within all the conspiracies and semi-frightening cases within the plot, there is some great exploration of ideas such as families, power struggles, religion, and capturing the issues and anxieties of its time. I love Mulder and Scully and their character exploration and development over time, as well as the depth to their relationship. There's a lot more I can say but simply, it's just an iconic show and enjoyable to watch. (Except I tend to not watch the super, super scary episodes late in the dark at night :lol:slight_smile:

I tend to recommend this to a lot of people watching The X-Files, but them0vieblog has in depth reviews of every single X-Files episode (impressive), and when I was marathoning the show and catching up, these reviews provided a LOT of depth/background information and thought and they can be a great read. Maybe you'd be interested in checking them out.

#2 Alder, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  3. 108

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's my favorite show! I grew up watching it and revisit the series often.

4. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been watching it for the first time too! I'm way up to Season 7 now. Some episodes are so silly but it's really fun.

5. AmyBee

Yes! I love X-Files! My favorite episodes are the stand-alone ones rather than the mythology ones. I love both Scully and Mulder but Scully's the best. My friends and I used to discuss every episode the next day!

6. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes one of my all time favorite shows.

7. Clone324B21

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yep! I started watching it in its 7th season when I was a youngin'. Scully was definitely one of my first girl crushes, as a matter of fact. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I hope you enjoy the rest of the series!