1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"You know your a lesbian when..." funny moments

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by frogger, Jun 19, 2016.

1. frogger

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Share a funny moment that happened to you that afterwards you thought "Woah, I really am a lesbian/gay"

Here's one of mine that I got a laugh outta once I realized what I'd just done:
    So I live with 5 straight guys at the moment, no girls. It's 3pm, I'm still in pjs, barefoot, hairs a mess, no deodorant yet and I'm perfectly fine with walking in the kitchen/living room to cook lunch while they are in there chilling. BUT I'm laying in my room and hear some girls voice in the hall - I got up, got dressed, put on deodorant, brushed my hair and teeth before going in the kitchen. I think I may be a lesbian? :icon_wink

#1 frogger, Jun 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  2. Sohryuden

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There was a time in high school where they made us run track almost every single day. You would think that, being female, I would be staring at the guys in my class taking their shirts off as they ran. Nope, kept my pace and just kept hoping for rain (it was hot as hell that day).

Then one classmate of mine, a slim and chesty brunette, ran past me. I was so fixated on the....you know, bouncing. I ran faster just to keep up and talk to her......

Damn....looking back on these memories in actual writing (typing), I was super gay in high school. Or at least extremely horny. Probably both....

3. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I come home from work and I take a shower. If my wife comes home later that evening and decides to take a shower I would take another shower just to lather up another woman naked in the shower. I'm a perve.

4. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    When you are so bored that you aren't paying any attention to what you are doing. The next thing you know, you are randomly looking up and staring at pictures of Kristen Stewart.

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When my straight friends are talking about hot guys and I give them a glance of confusion because all the men in the world to me don't look much more appealing than wallpaper paste. It's funny to notice me doing this since I'm usually receptive in conversation with anyone, yet this literally makes me go "huh?". It's like I truly don't understand what they're saying because I just don't get it.

6. Ruinbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My work staff consists mainly of females and I'd like to point out that I develop small crushes easily. After some friendly physical contact I already feel myself developing feelings for them and it's happened so many times already

7. Linkmaste

I literally play as the hot females on my video games and I sometimes spin the character around just to check her out.

Yep. I'm a lesbian.

Also, I never noticed a guy flirting with me but a girl starts chatting me up I get hopelessly excited.

8. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
  9. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One time when I was in Secondary, and things hadn’t quite sunk in yet, I got caught looking in the changing rooms. Despite this, I still thought I was straight. I reasoned with myself that I was “just comparing”/ jealous/ making a mental note of what that area looks like :lol: (so then I would know what I might look like someday, since I hadn’t developed much at that point).

The girl got rightfully annoyed and called me a “big lesbo” and looking back…yeah, it wasn’t exactly the straightest thing someone could do. I didn’t realise it at the time, but now I think back on that…yeah…. :eusa_doh: :icon_redf :eusa_doh:

I’m not in denial, you’re in denial! :grin: