1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by yeahyeah, Jun 16, 2016.

1. yeahyeah

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I don't have many friends and I was thinking downloading an app to meet people but I don't want to have a romantic date nor Im seeking a relationship. Besides, I don't want my ex bf (Now my friend) think that I want to date people. I'm not saying is bad to date people but I'm no looking for that right now and I don't know when I will be ready.
    Another problem with these apps is that people use them for dates or hookups and they will be looking for that while I'm just looking for friends.:eusa_doh:

2. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, why don't you just try one of those apps? I mean you can clearly state out what you want and that you are not looking for dates, so you're honest to the people there and they know what they can expect from you.

After my relationship ended I just started using one of these "dating" apps...I wanted to get to know new people, but open for everything that might come up.

I started texting with some cool people and now I'm texting with some of them on a regular basis, not with the intention to date or hook up, more in a friendship kinda way :slight_smile: Pretty cool actually :slight_smile:

Ofc you will meet people that just want sex or are looking for a partner, but there are also enough people like you out there - just wanting to get to know some new people around :slight_smile:
    So just give it a shot! If you don't like it you can delete your account and that's it...so there's nothing to lose :wink: