1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiding a binder?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TinyBumblebee, Jun 16, 2016.

1. TinyBumblebee

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm 15 and genderqueer/ genderfluid. I get really bad dysphoria because of my breasts, they feel like hey aren't supposed to be a part of me, but sometimes they're okay (when I feel feminine).
    A little while ago I discovered that chest binders are a thing... then my parents searched my phone and I almost got outed. :eusa_doh: They did not seem to be okay with the idea of a daughter who isn't 100% female. :dry: So if I get a strange parcel, they'll be straight onto me.

So, tl;dr, Tips on how to hide a chest binder being delivered as well as once it's in the house. :help:

2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All of the packaging from sites like Underworks and gc2b is extremely discrete. Nothing to do with it being a chest binder at all. Inside gc2b there's a little postcard explaining how to take care of it and my mum actually opened mine (it sucks having the same initials), even having seen it I still managed to play off that it was a swimming costume. If you're worried about the package. Don't. They ensure that it's as discrete as possible and no one would bat an eye at it.

Hiding it in the house? Put it in your underwear drawer? In between t-shirts? In a swimming bag if you keep swim/gym stuff all in one place? Underneath your mattress? It's just a bit of cloth it's easy to find somewhere no one will find it.

3. Riz

Riz

Honestly it look just like a training bra so I doubt anyone will suspect/think it as odd?

4. vertical

vertical Guest

If there's no way to get a binder discreetly, you could try just binding with regular clothing items, of course they probably won't work as well unfortunately, but it's easier to hide.

If you have any supportive friends that you are out to, you could ask to get the package delivered to their house?