1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fisting? And advice on sex life

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MerBear, Jun 15, 2016.

1. MerBear

Okay so it's been a month since me and my girlfriend have had sex and recently I discovered she wanted to be fisted. And I've never done that before. And don't know how to properly do it so if someone wants to give me a clue Hahaa that'd be great. I don't want hurt her or really make her uncomfortbale
    Also We had recently gotten into sexual activity but it's been a minute so I've forgotten how to practically anything

I love this girl and our relationship, we take it seriously but I'm not use to being in a serious relationship. I was use to having sex with different people and just having sex in general and since I'm in a serious relationship, sex I tend to be a bit slower with it and a little more romantic. But in the beginning of our relationship. I could seduce her and flirt with her and she loved but now, I don't how. It's awkward because I got so use to not commiting to people that I didn't care and now I'm committed and care.

I don't know how to properly flirt with her. I don't know to explain it

2. BiGuy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
  3. Vesta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think the best thing you can do if you haven't already is to talk to her. Let her know your concerns and if/when you're ready to go ahead with it, have her tell you what feels good and what doesn't. :slight_smile:

4. MerBear

I just don't know how to properly fist her and she doesn't either so

5. thepandaboss

...I'm blushing as I type this but going from personal experience (what can I say, I'm a bear), your best bet is to start slow. Start with a couple fingers then keep adding fingers and sliding up. It might take up to an hour before you can really do it.

Use lots of lube. Just because you might naturally lubricate doesn't mean it's going to be enough. And I mean a ton. Keep reapplying it.

Short nails are a plus. Even if you think your nails are trimmed, they're not trimmed enough. Wash your hands, if you'd like feel free to wear gloves. That advice definitely, 100%, applies if you're going to use the, erm, back door.

Definitely do lots of foreplay. Both of you need to be super relaxed for it to work and actually, you know, feel good. The more relaxed she is, the better.

6. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Pretty much this. I've done it at least once (vaginally, as the one using her hand). She was experienced at receiving, and I hadn't done it before. If you're both new, you should go slowly enough that she can give you good feedback. When aroused, it can be difficult to talk, so be patient. (I don't remember if I had a fist inside me, but I did have something like a jade egg, which intense, but very difficult to remove. Not recommended.)

#6 Chloe, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  7. MerBear

I really appreciate it.

Also do you guys have tips on the other thing I mentioned?

8. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess you're talking about vaginal fisting. In that case, think that well, a baby comes out of it... it IS flexible.

The advice given by thepandaboss is fine. I'll add something though - short nails aren't a plus, they are a MUST.

9. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You mean flirting, etc. That one is more difficult to answer- I'd have to think a while.

10. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was and still am an awkward flirt no matter who I flirt with. So I don't think I can help on that front except the standard just be yourself.

On another forum a person offered some advice and it goes along with some of the things other people have said. It also is not something you might even succeed at on the first couple tries. But trying can be just as enjoyable.

Toys are likely going to be your friends and foreplay. If either of you struggle with large toys, fisting might have to wait unless you have tiny hands. An inflatable plug would by my suggestion, a big bottle of lube is a must. Go slow and use more lube than you think you need.

11. scouse

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In terms of flirting, I'm useless with new people because I'm completely awkward haha but serious relationships - I like to think of them as though you never stop seducing each other. So, whatever worked in the beginning, it still applies. It just comes with a little more love. I know that probably sounds odd, considering you're both committed and all but seriously, keep treating her, teasing, flirting, complimenting, being playful, cheeky, romantic, whatever, the way you did in the beginning.

12. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's kind of fascinating how time flies. If I remember it well it was you who was so shy to hold girl's hand and needed advice on that 3 years ago and look at you now! :icon_bigg

13. YeahpIdk

Flirt tip: does she like having the booty touched? The hair? Neck kisses & whispering something a little naughty into her ear?? That would do it for me!! :slight_smile: