1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Xoxolisa, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Xoxolisa

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi okay so I'm 16 year old girl in Highschool and ever since I was little I knew I was straight I knew at that time that I liked boys. I never saw girls that way and I still don't. Ever since I was little too I over analysed everything. Last year in my freshman year ( I'm going to be a junior.) this guy in my biology class asked me if I was bi and I told him no I was disgusted by it and ever since then I have been over analyzing how I look at girls. And friends of mine have been straight and have been coming out as bisexual. I think I have this fear of becoming bi and it's all over tv too that girls just change their sexuality when I know that sexuality cannot be changed it is who you are and I know I'm straight i think I just can't accept that? Even though that sounds weird. When I say to myself that I am bi, immediately my heart and mind say "no" and before I thought about kissing a girl ( my best friend ) I feel disgusted but in my mind my mind said that only if I was bi and when I did think about that everything in my body went "no" I think I'm scared more like terrified that if more people are coming out as bi then it can happen to me. When I picture having sex with a girl I can't see it as myself, I feel nothing. I have always liked guys and the thought of engaging in any type of sexual contact with a girl just isn't me and makes me feel sick to my stomach. If I picture myself kissing a girl I can't picture myself in my right mindset it just isn't me. But if I picture myself kissing a girl or having sex with a girl does that make me bi? I have never had feelings for a girl or any sexual relations with one either. I don't think I could even be with one. Most people say that around 15 you know your sexuality I think I'm just scared and my mind has gotten the Better of me. So what is my sexuality? The thought of having sex with a girl disgust me. Am I just scared of being myself? I have had a boyfriend and kissed him too. I think I'm just scared of being myself. Does it sound like I'm straight ? Or bi? What is my sexuality? I don't see girls as hot but I don't see them as cute either and when I do it's that baby face type cute and I don't check them out but I wish to have features that other girls have. But by looking does it make me bi? I'm not curious and when I say to myself that I am
    Bi everything in my body says "no" so what is my sexuality? Am I just scared to be myself as as straight? It's been such a struggle.

#1 Xoxolisa, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  2. Kiran

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just because others in similar position came out as a bi, it doesn't matter. What matters are your feelings and thoughts. For me you don't sound like a bi but in the end the label must be chosen by you.

I wouldn't worry about labelling yourself.

Cheers.