1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coolest Thing You Ever Got To Do In School

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peterw78165, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We had a politics trip to London and got to meet our local MP. It was really interesting and the journey there and back was great.

#21 Reciprocal, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  2. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    School equaled misery. The happiest day was when I realized I could drop out! I did get a GED eventually though.

3. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    One day a year in PE, we get to do a sport we wouldn't usually do so for instance we did wheelchair basket ball one year...

Last year we did Karate and me being a first Dan black belt enjoyed very much destroying the people I dislike in controlled destruction...

Maybe that is a bit psychopathic...

4. killswitch0029

I'm probably the only person in existence that can tolerate the smell of formaldehyde... lol

5. Vesta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not at all! Back when I was in years 10 and 11 every so often my P.E teacher had the girls doing football. There was nothing more enjoyable than clouting all the girls I loathed by swinging my arms around clocking them in the face or 'accidentally' kicking them in the shins instead of the ball. :grin:

6. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Sounds hilarious XD glad I'm not the only one

7. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's been a lot of cool stuff, but all I can think of right now is at the end of the year, my physics/chemistry teacher lets us dye t-shirts and make ice cream during class.

8. Fedora Mun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Watching my biology teacher on TV win on Wheel of Fortune in the middle of one of my classes.

9. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of the things I did in school was being sent by my favourite teacher to fetch him a glass of water out of the staff room's fridge. Then in high school, I used to massage our Biology teacher (female)'s neck and shoulders when we didn't have any work to do.

And also in high school, actually as a punishment, myself and 5 friends had to rake the gardens and sweep the walkways because we were caught smoking by the principal :icon_redf We finished before break time and got to loaf around behind the pavilion for the rest of the school day.

10. ok455

I'm probably the only few people who actually enjoyed school i loved my high school years doing typical teenage stuff, drivers license going to the mall etc. I cried like a baby when i graduated high school.

When i was younger this insurance company closed down and they had this huge ass office building full of offices. They remodeled it and turned it into a school. I was there for the second year i became the teachers and administration and cafeteria staff pet.
    I got a long really well with the cafeteria staff in 6th and 7th grade and they used to cook me personal food from home and gave me free food and snacks. The cafe manager used to let me walk all over the kitchen.

11. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My primary school class waved little union jack flags at Queen Elizabeth II. She waved back at us. She was probably in a bulletproof car, but I digress

I led a car washing project in high school. Nobody else wanted to be the leader lol

We did a lot of cool things in college... would be here all day explaining them

12. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably my eighth grade trip to Washington DC, and when I was 10, we took a campus tour at the University of Michigan. Originally they were going to take us down the tunnel at Michigan Stadium, but since there was construction, that wasn't possible. Now growing up going to the games, I've been on the field at Michigan Stadium a few times, but instead, they took us in the press box, which is somewhere I haven't been since.

13. Quen

My AP Chemistry class got to pull the safety shower at the end of my senior year. Which was more exciting than it sounds due to the fact that it had been the first year in a new school building, and when we pulled the shower, we learned that the drain had no plumbing attached to it, so the water (and there was a lot of it) fell through the ceiling to the Spanish classroom below.

14. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Does seeing other boys naked in the locker room count as the coolest thing ever?!?

15. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Meet the Queen at a "tea party"! It was for the 60th anniversary of the Liberation of Jersey in 2005.

It was organised by the school so I'm counting it, even though it was on a national holiday.
    She didn't speak to me (only the 1 designated Year 6 child from each school got to do that) but she asked us as a table if we were enjoying the celebrations, said that, yes, she was enjoying them and hoped we enjoyed our day.
    I've still got the lunchbox from that day :grin: Happy memories

#35 Connorcode, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  16. Justinian20

Oh I know, the grade 12 history trip, going to Italy, seeing the forum of Rome, the Trevi Fountain, the catacombs of Rome, Pompeii, seeing it because damn it's a big city, seeing the beautiful island in the North of Italy. Also in Germany seeing all the stuff there, actually seeing history is awesome and that was a school history trip. Organised by the school and even though it took place over the holidays, I enjoyed it so much.

17. Deinna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I love that "mix a bunch of things together and stuff happens" part in Chemistry, so almost everything related to that. In secondary school, we made some weird foam, salted liquorice and liquids, which smelled like pear, glue and other funny things for example :grin: I am that nerdy kid, who enjoys science (!)

18. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sure.

19. Umme

It wasn't me, although we all left the building when one of the science teachers set fire to the school. There was no damage, we came back in the next day and the home economics class set fire to the school again somehow. Those were great days.

20. JJarvisCocker

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I once took in McDonald's into our English lesson for everyone after going to the dentist.
    I just asked if I could have a snack cos I didn't have time earlier and started handing out big Macs and milkshakes. :eusa_danc