First time bottoming. How long til the pain subsides?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by StartANewLifE, Jun 11, 2016.

1. StartANewLifE

I was penetrated for the first time. It wasn't full on; the penis didn't made it all the way inside because I was so tight.

Aside from the pain and some brownish anal fluid discharge. What should I watch for in the next few days? Or signs that I should I watch out for?

(And also it was unprotected, but he didn't let it out inside me or anything, it was just very brief like less than 30 seconds)

2. confusedbubble

Firstly always always wear protection unless you know if the person has been tested it's only a few seconds to put a condom on.
    I'm sure others will tell you to use lots of lube prior to trying anal. I'm sure others will advise further regarding what to look for

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It might help to read this: Empty Closets - Anal Sex
    Pain usually occurs because you have used an insufficient amount of good quality lube, or your sexual partner has been over keen or even aggressive.

Always, always, always use protection. It only takes 30 seconds to seriously compromise your health.

4. StartANewLifE

He haven't had sex in the past 9 years of his life due to him being a workaholic and being closeted and is not really the romantic/lover kind (he's 9 years older than me - yes) and he has a bulky and healthy built.

And I keep in mind to get checked up three to six months later.

#4 StartANewLifE, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016