1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me? Supposedly straight

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by geoseason, Jun 10, 2016.

1. geoseason

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you holding his hand would be awesome, sooo I may just put a move on him!

2. redstreak23

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    just take it slow and hopefully it will happen for you.

3. BudderMC

I had a friend like that this year. We've cuddled, flirt constantly, compliment each other, etc. etc., but he's definitely straight. There's a couple pretty important things you should keep in mind:

1) If he says he's straight, he's straight. That's not really for anyone to judge besides him. Even if he is into guys to some degree, he hasn't been comfortable enough to pursue it with you. Pushing it won't make it happen any faster.

2) It might be out of character for you to be in such frequent contact with someone, but you also like him more than most of the other people you're probably talking with. Same thing happened on my end - remember that just because talking to someone that extensively is weird for you, it might still be normal for them in a friendly manner.

Whether you push it or not is your call, but I think you should evaluate that assuming he actually is straight, whether pushing it past his comfort zone and risking damaging your friendship is worth it or not.

4. geoseason

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I definitely see where you're coming from and I appreciate the advice and feedback.

He's not the type of person it would ruin our relationship if I did go a little far, it's just out of respect I don't want to make him uncomfortable. he's made me uncomfortable with some of the things we've done buuut I enjoyed them anyway. I definitely don't want to do anything that would remotely ruin our relationship. I will keep what you've said in mind.

I get jealous when I see a gay guy like his pic or status. He's mine!!! Whether it's official or not!!:bang::grin:

5. redstreak23

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    lol i can get where you are coming from
    i don't really understand if it will or won't ruin your frienshio

#25 redstreak23, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  6. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I've got a new thread to follow lol. Good luck bro!