1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe Your Bisexuality

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My attraction to women is more solid than my attraction to men. For men, there is definitely something there but it's less tangible in reality; my attraction to girls is more solid and recognisable. As for nonbinary folks I'm always able to be attracted to them and it's quite consistent.

Sometimes my attraction to men is stronger but I'd still be more likely to be with a woman or with someone nonbinary. If I had to split it the men and women way, I'd say it's generally 30% men and 70% women. Though more recently it seems to be swaying a little bit more towards men. At this point, who knows? I'm still figuring some stuff out and trying to understand some things.

#21 Alder, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  2. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Like many here, it's complicated for me.

I'd say it used to fluctuate a lot, and painfully rapidly at that, but I seemed to settle into my bisexuality a bit more.

I'd say I have more of a physical attraction to men. I just like the masculine image more, it seems. However, emotionally and relationship-wise, I find it hard for me to be a with a man, though I think that has to do with some repression issues I'm still dealing with. I've had some men in my life that I've lusted after, but I usually get over them within a few weeks.

But I also do find women, physically, to be attractive as well, just not as strongly as men. However, emotionally I get really messed up over women. I have been in and out of love with one of my best friends the last two years (we've never dated, but our friendship has essentially been a relationship that's never happened). Apparently, she seems to feel the same way, but we've both made it too weird to actually date each other, so there is a lot of emotional confusion and distress for us when we try to work through those feelings or try to like just be best friends. I've felt like this about numerous women, and these feelings are very draining emotionally.

Ah, in terms of male or female parts lol...i don't know. I've been with one guy and never with a girl, but I don't think I'd prefer or miss one more over the other lol.

TL;DR: Physically I like guys somewhat more, emotionally and relationship-wise I prefer girls.

3. CoderK

I am a 3 on the Kinsey scale, and I feel romantically and sexually attracted to men and women, but it fluctuates a little bit for me. Sometimes, I become a 2 or a 2.5 and at others I become a 3.5 or a 4. But most of the time, I am a 3. I am attracted to basically ALL THE HOT PEOPLE.

4. Umme

I do not understand attraction to only one gender. I also cannot understand when people say that they can tell someone is attractive but not be attracted to them. Like... wha?

5. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I see hot people everywhere...

6. alittlemore

Gender is a minor factor for me when it comes to crushing on someone. It's more about their overall style, appearance, behaviour and -sometimes- personality. Like Umme, I don't understand attraction to just one gender, but hey, whatever makes you happy :slight_smile:

I haven't had any sexual/romantic experiences with women, at least they wouldn't recognize them as such (they might call them "roleplaying" or "fooling around" -.-). Hopefully that will change at some point :slight_smile:

#26 alittlemore, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  7. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would say my bisexuality is based mainly on sex. The female form tends to be more visually appealing on average. Though I have watched a few men ride their bike or jog past and have tried to imagine them naked. And one roofer in particular, dude was ripped and could be a model. I enjoy the more emotional connection with women along with the physical. I am more interested in just the physical with another guy. I hate to use the poor internet term "trap" but they are a pretty big turn on.

I put myself about 70% women and 30% men. Out of ten people I find attractive in a given day, usually 7 of them are female and 3 are male.

8. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For dating females it's all about personalities, for guys its all about the body and how it matches the personality. I don't typically find the female body attractive, typically I'm just turn jealous of their appearance. I might be a bit vain or crude when deciding on a potential mate.

9. MlleLs

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I like to call myself pansexual
    But that's way more complicated than that because my sexuality is kind of Strange. I mean, can I call myself asexual if I've only sexual interest if there is a really deep emotianal link?
    Anyway, I do like men and I think that I like women too. But without the sexual interest it's hard to me to separate a really good friend from someone I feel more for.
    I know that I can love boys because I've only been with them and the only person I've ever been sexualy interest in is my actual lover who's really much a man^^
    That's way I'm confused about girls because they are some with who I'd have like to have a relation but as I've never with one I'm afraid I will feel nothing during sex
    For non-binary people, I've to admit I've never met someone who identified as non-binary so I guess I could fall in love with one as the gender doesn't matter to me

10. 108

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't figured it out yet. I am physically attracted to both, but feel like romantic feelings depends more on personality than sexual organs. Even the "type" I like with either gender is flexible when I actually meet someone and get to know them.

11. Bobsleigh1

Bobsleigh1 Guest

I'm really more gay than bi but here I am.
    I basically use skoliosexual as my cop out to answering the sexuality question, since I've always made favourites with androgyny and genderqueerness in general, like, since birth... and it's always been a thing with me for all genders so the gender preference doesn't really need much specification...
    But I couldn't go naywhere near a man's...." organs "... Nyeh.... I could do just sex but... hell no is my face going near that thang. ┐(´∀`)┌
    And lesbian sex does seem more pleasing to me, so I guess I'm more gay in that area.
    But maybe I could be romantic with a man..? I obsess over quite a few male characters (almost all of them being effeminate men like Ghirahim, Mettaton, Grell Sutliffe, etc. Apart from literally one who isnt that feminine but instead young so kinda girly) And am pretty fond of all of them... would I want a romantic relationship with them though...? Eh. The world may never know... since they don't exist and all...
    But, with a girl, definitely. Mmhmm dey sho coot I could eatzem~
    And with girls, they don't ecen have to be andronynous or genderqueer! They can be uber feminine and be beautiful to me! Whereas, with men, they're almost exclusively feminine or queer. So maybe I like femininity..?
    I've been having female-bodied crushes with both real and fictional people for longer than I have had with men though so... sounds pretty gay.
    But maybe I just like femininity in all genders???
    Who the heck knows...
    For now I'm in that bi and/or questioning place I guess, and it's pretty alright here. For now, at least.

(This turned into a bit of a 'describe your sexuality' as opposed to 'bisexuality' but I guess it's still mildly relevant here and that seems to be what quite a few people have written so... plus I kinda figured out a few thing here... gonna go search the sexuality term for a preference over femininity now cuza this...!)

Also, this was long. Very long.

#31 Bobsleigh1, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2016
  12. Lian TwentyFive

Pretty simple for me. As far as relationships go so far, I would have to say I prefer women.
    Sex though I kind of lean towards men. Never really wanted to be in a relationship with a man though. Kind of makes me feel a little shallow at times because my only attraction to men is their body/tool...but you know, is what it is.

13. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Men are hot.
    Women are hot.
    Klingons are really hot.
    Non-binary folks are hot too.

That's all she wrote.

#33 Browncoat, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  14. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me, it fluctuates quite a bit, but generally speaking, I'd say I'm about 80% attracted to guys and 20% attracted to girls. That said, I've never really seen the point to assigning numbers to my sexuality.

15. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm surprised no one has said.. "Revolving door" sexuality.

16. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why? Are you saying this? What does it mean to you?

It's not a good descriptor of my sexuality, and sounds kinda demeaning or negative, frankly.

17. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I personally am more attracted to men, but women are close behind. I think I'm more attracted to men due to the fact that I feel like I can connect with them better romantically.

#37 ScarletWitch, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  18. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it's more associated with pansexuality, but the jist of it is only one person can occupy a space within the revolving door, gender plays no role. It's a whoever happens to come along that I love; I love.
    It's a term not used to offend, but used as a silly non detailed physical example that happens to provide ironic similarities to relationships.In other words, it's to be taken lightly and not over complicated.

19. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Far too hard to describe, but I am into guys more. If I was with a girl, she would have to be dominant though. It's kind of been a fantasy of mine to have a dominant woman come on to me with pegging etc.My sexuality is just odd as far as the ratio of men to women. Oh, and I have no problem with trans. people either. I guess technically I am pan, but I don't like identifying as such.

20. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This.