1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe Your Bisexuality

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Jun 7, 2016.

1. BookWriter1994

How I describe my bisexuality. Well... I find women romantically attractive/sexually attractive. As for men.. Only romantically attractive..

So it's about 95% women and 55% men..

What about you guys?

2. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't really know.

My sexuality fluctuates a lot. One month I could be totally obsessed with guys and the other months I could be obsessed with girls. Vice versa. I like girls romantically & sexually (Lately more sexually) and guys usually more... sexually only. Girls seem to be the one thing I'd be more romantic with. I don't know what the percentage would be though.​

3. ForeverMe

Currently I am more into girls...but a year ago I was a lot more into guys...I do however still have trouble envisioning myself with a girl.

#3 ForeverMe, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  4. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like ScaryClosets, it fluctuates a lot. I was WAY more into guys a few months ago...now I'm much more into girls. I'm talking to a guy I met on a dating app, and he's currently the only guy I actually want to be with right now....in a lot of ways he's actually the only person I want PERIOD, I'm just not attracted to any other guys right now. But girls? Yeah, I still have somewhat of a sexual attraction there. Romantically though, only that guy.

#4 BrookeVL, Jun 7, 2016
  5. iiimee

Sexually, I'd say I am equally into men and women, though there are some traits of one sex that I like more than another. For example, women's voices and butts are definitely more attractive to me, but men's chests and the way their fat distributes throughout their body appeals a little more to me... Hmm, I couldn't really say I learn either way sexually.

Romantically though, I find the company of men to be much easier: I can talk to a bro and say my opinions with a competitive nature that might make women feel uncomfortable, plus (I know these are generalizations, but this is speaking from my experience) the women I've been with, even as friends, seem very emotional and a little too willing to martyr themselves so an individual receives justice in a situation... That annoys me. I get that sticking up for people is good, but sometimes their sympathy is way too much. I like somebody to tell it to me straight. Of course, the person I dated for the longest period of time was a male, and they were extremely emotional...

6. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am attracted to men for sure. With women, I am sometimes attracted to them but definitey have a type and it's more rare, but the idea of a romantic relationship with a woman is more appealing to me.

But I'm a rather mellow fellow, and don't much like the idea of sex. So this would not be a priority for me regardless of gender.

All that said, I choose to not label my sexuality. It's all sort of a mess and I know I'm queer, but don't care to get into the nitty gritty because I don't want to date or have sex with anyone anyways.

#6 Kodo, Jun 7, 2016
  7. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm romantically and sexually attracted to men, and at this stage only romantically attracted to women (This might change after I've had sex with a woman). I obviously have a preference for men, but at this stage, I'd really love to have a girlfriend again

8. Wolfwing

I feel more sexual attraction to females and I feel more romantic attraction to guys, would be the best way for me to describe it.

9. Alicegoat12

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    As of now I've been more sexually and romantically attracted to girls I feel like this is because I've only recently admitted to myself that it's okay to feel this way. As for guys it's a mess sometimes I feel really sexually and romantically attracted to them, but not so much lately.

10. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Romantically, I'm mostly into guys. Aesthetically, I also prefer the male figure; masculinity among AFABs is also aesthetically appealing to me. I think maybe I could fall for a girl or a non-binary person, but I think it's a lot less likely than me falling for a guy.
    Sexually, I also think I prefer guys, but I do have a measure of sexual attraction for non-binary people and women.

11. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Romantically, I've had more crushes on males than on females. I'm not sure why, because I'm just as attracted (if not more so) to women. I like how women smell. I also might go for women because they don't expect as much sex as men do. My sexuality is leaning towards asexual lately.

12. RGEm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It changes from time to time, but recently I'm more attracted to girls.

13. derVaminoi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I like women, but also feminine men. That's pretty much it.

14. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think I fit the loose description of bisexual, but I don't use it in real life.

For girls, I don't see myself dating one. I do appreciate them visually and would not mind having intercourse with them, but I lack the body parts to do what I would enjoy. Everything else that I could do doesn't really appeal to me. All in all, I could probably find a way to make it work with a girl I liked, but all the ones I know would drive me nuts in a relationship. I'm not very emotional and I need a lot of alone time as well. Most of the girls I know cry at the drop of a hat and would accuse me of being too cold. There have been some masculine girls that I have been attracted to, but again, I keep hoping that they are in fact FtMs. I don't think it would be fair to them.

As for guys, I'm practically on board with having a relationship with them and sexual relationships. I get along with most guys, except maybe the drama queen type. They are, in general, more objective than the girls I know and I tend to enjoy their company better.

All in all, I would say I range from 80 to 95% into boys against 20 to 5% into girls. If it wasn't for the being trans thing, I might have been more open to dating girls than I am now.

15. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My bisexuality is 8 miles wide.

Um...no, wait...that's my vagina. Sorry.

[YOUTUBE]Agfhgn1_yKE[/YOUTUBE]

#15 biAnnika, Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  16. cataylor

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I emotionally connect with women and enjoy being with them but there is just something about being with a man that makes my engines roar.

17. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Fluctuates a lot...

18. KorrasamiIsBest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I prefer women sexually and romantically, but I am attracted to men sexually. I crush mostly on women. So I'd say, 80% attracted to women and 20% attracted to men.

19. maybebi123

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I'm very much only attracted to women but i like having sex with guys (I'm a bottom)

20. BookWriter1994

For me, I do kind of see myself dating a girl. I mean it would be pretty awesome you know! I am actually scared to admit to myself that I am crushing on a straight girl who has a boyfriend... Like sometimes I do admit it to myself but then again I don't admit it cuz that really means that I am not actually straight after all. Um, the reason why I think that I like women is because I can kind of see myself telling a girl that I love her then I would tell a guy.

I don't know if it's because I've never been with a guy before to tell if I would say I love him but that's how I feel right now.

I DON"T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A GUY! I just don't to be honest. Male parts is NOT important to me at all! And I so do not want that THING inside me tbh. As for sex with girls, yea I can really see that happening!