1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't run away from this anymore.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by findingjoy, Jun 3, 2016.

1. EmH25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am finally free to say yes im gay, and it's not this part of me i have to deny anymore it's not wrong. I live being able to talk openly. Im so glad i found tgis site. It has changed my world!

2. IamI

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome aboard. This has been a perfect site to finally speak and express everything and let it all out and feel free. It's a liberating feeling.

3. findingjoy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi
    I wanted to thank everyone who's supported me on this thread. SiennaFire, unfortunately I can't send you PM's ,but I appreciate your support!

I haven't posted in awhile but at least this time I didn't delete my account!

I decided to take a step back from the waves of passion that were overwhelming me and take a hard look at myself. I also needed to step back from the sexual lust for awhile which is what I am trying to do now.

First i have to figure out what 'gay' means -is it sex, lifetstyle, romance? all? two? one?

Do I have other values that conflict?

I am abstaining from sex and masturbation reading other literature a lot which wouldn't appeal to people here, but I feel i need to hear and digest all sides of the 'argument' going on within me now.

---------- Post added 25th Jun 2016 at 10:01 PM ----------

I will say that one feels very natural - being gay - but hard to accept. when I start to push myself to coming out or following through it begins to feel unnatural ... so it's as easy to resist as to encourage.. and the passion comes in waves which puts me on the side of it being lust..