1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About me, Ky

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Just Call Me Ky, May 29, 2016.

1. Just Call Me Ky

I think I am a little lost. I have never been very fond of labels and calling myself a lesbian or bisexual gives me a bit of anxiety. I don't feel any different than when I thought I was straight. Coming out feels unnatural to me because I am just living my life and don't feel like I should be expected to announce my sexuality. The girl I have feelings for is going through a lot and I feel so selfish by letting myself get stressed out and asking for help for myself. She has trust issues so I can't even talk to my best friend about what she has told me. Honesty is very important to me so keeping all of her secrets is killing me. I would never betray her or break her trust and I really respect her. I just need an outlet and a place to talk.

2. gryf

Hi and welcome in.

This is a good place to do so. Get your feelings out here anonymously. Write the specifics in a journal.

Your feelings are valid no matter what anyone else is going through. !! You aren't selfish fit wanting to understand and heal your emotional hurt.

I agree you shouldn't need to announce your sexuality, so don't. Just act as though everyone should know. If they assume wrong, kindly correct and move on. Treat it as though they got your religion wrong.
    You are no different than before. You are you. And your sexuality is a facet.
    Being who you are is natural, but our society has told us it's abnormal, so we can feel as you do. Try to realize it's your internal struggle and think about it. Try to accept yourself. You can.

3. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: