1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Total War: Warhammer

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Justinian20, May 24, 2016.

1. Justinian20

I am thinking of getting this game tomorrow because I love Total War and I am a fan of Warhammer as well, after watching a couple of videos, it looks really great and it'll be a blast to play as any of the factions in the game.

Who else is looking forward to a really great game. It's out already I know but I'm looking forward to plenty of fun as the Greenskinned Orcs ready to wage complete war with the rest of the Warhammer world. The WAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH will be the greatest ever seen.

2. Lazuri

I haven't tried it yet. I didn't get it, but I've family sharing with a friend and can play it through his steam account. I wanted to buy it, but Overwatch intervened.

3. JustJJx

i'll be picking it up for sure! lets hope my laptop can run it :grin:

4. Moogle

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You have great taste Blythe :wink: I picked it up and I must say I'm really impressed! I thought I would have to run it on low settings, but It runs fine on my old rig on medium and 1680x1050 resolution. I used to be a pro miniature painter, so it's nice not to have to paint all the models :slight_smile: Never played the other Total War games to compare, but its really fun!

5. alextiago

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have it already and its awesome!!!!

6. JustJJx

No way! Very jelly, i used to try so hard at painting, but alas it was not meant to be!!
    Oo, that sounds hopeful for my laptop then, now do i have the money for it? Hahaha, no.

7. KayJay

I want to pick it up as well, I've never played a Total War game, it seems to have the kind of scale that'll play well with Warhammer. Just can't justify the like $80 price tag.

What armies did you enjoy painting the most? I think I have a few pictures of my stuff on my profile, maybe.

#7 KayJay, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
  8. Lazuri

Go to GMG

9. KayJay

I live on disability money so it's still too pricey even on that site, I usually wait for games to go on sale for like 20-30 dollars before buying, the Canadian dollar still sucks too! It almost costs $100 CAD for a new game these days, it really makes it hard to try new things. That's a good site though, thank you :slight_smile:

10. Lazuri

It's a good site. They sometimes seem pretty shady, but they've good reputation and I've shopped there several times. They're legit.