1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking about taking it anal.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Rjoseph, May 20, 2016.

1. Rjoseph

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey everyone so I have been thinking about wanting a dick up my ass bad all of a sudden. Does this mean I'm gay? Does it hurt men or what?

2. Domosuke

Domosuke Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Anal sex is not gay, however as a openly gay male since I was five, I never ever been attracted to anal sex.

It's painful, it looks disgusting, and the anus is not made for penetration.

Get a toy or get yourself or a lover to stick their fingers in that area to massage your prostate.

3. Pi Fermat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I does not mean your necessarily gay. The idea that liking anal = gay is another totally false social construct, no surprises there. I find it to be an acquired taste so to speak, but now I really enjoy it, but your mileage may vary. It can be painful and even harmful if done incorrectly, also remember the golden rule, use lots of lube.

#3 Pi Fermat, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
  4. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wanting something up your bum doesn't make you gay, it just makes you 'adventurous'.
    Wanting to 'do something' with someone of the same sex makes you gay.
    Wanting a girl to put something up your ass doesn't make you gay just kinky! Nothing wrong with that.

Other than that .....start with something small and .... lube lube lube lube.......:thumbsup:

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anal sex isn't painful *if* done correctly. Intense, yes, but it should not be painful. Having a partner who is willing to work with you and start gently and let the two of you find a position and rhythm that works is crucial.

An increasing number of straight men are enjoying anal sex and being adventurous. Many have their wives or girlfriends use a strap-on.

What determines your sexual orientation has more to do with where your fantasies and attractions lie. If when masturbating you're imagining being penetrated and what you find arousing is a guy doing the penetrating, then there's something to look at in terms of what that means for arousal.

6. tyro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Doesnt have to be
    I dont think so
    Says who?

7. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Depends on who that dick is attached to, if at all.

8. A Mindful Wolf

It is not painful, as long as you do it right.
    It might look disgusting to some people, fair enough, you actually won't see anything unless you have an ostrich neck so that's the top's problem lol.
    "not made for penetration"...I mean, what is "made", vaginas? The anus can accommodate a penis very well, thank you very much.

#8 A Mindful Wolf, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
  9. Sandmann

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am gay and don't find anal sex appealing either.
    However as other people have said it isn't painful for everyone and it is not disgusting to some. The anus can handle penetration also.

That being said it's not a gay thing. I think straight men should try it to see. That's why strap-ons exist!!!!!!

10. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you want to go on dates with the same sex, be in relationships with the same sex, or fantasize about the same sex, then you're on the gay side of the sexuality spectrum.

I feel like people who ask "Does taking it up the bum make me gay" aren't gay, but more so straight with homoerotic tendencies (heteroflexible).

11. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think it's just a general health thing doctors might tell you. The anus has thin walls and can stretch to a tearing point easily causing bleeding which can lead to... well, you know. Basically put: the anus, biologically speaking exists solely to expel solid waste. Whereas sexually speaking it feels really, really good to have something pumping in and out of it.

#11 Benway, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
  12. tyro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    HIV testing and condom use make anal sex very safe. Monogamous relationships also. If you have a monogamous relationship, use condoms, and are tested for HIV this is a very safe act.

---------- Post added 22nd May 2016 at 08:06 PM ----------

I'm a medical student. I understand the anatomy of the anus and when done properly I don't think there is a health risk.

13. Pi Fermat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm all for monogamous relationship, I certainly wouldn't hook up with a random guy. Also it doesn't have to be with another person.

14. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh, wow. Okay, see I don't really know the anatomy of the anus as well as you probably do... are the walls or linings in there thicker than I was lead to believe? Because from what I've read it's like 'wet tissue paper,' of course, I was a kid in the 90s and that was a time when you could get HIV from giving someone a hug (the kind of fear-mongering back then they had regarding AIDS was... brutal).

15. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Contrary to some of the misinformation that was previously in this thread - so long as the correct safety precautions are taken (most importantly, using a condom), having anal sex is not a particularly dangerous activity in itself.

It's correct that anal sex carries a higher risk of sexually transmitted infections than some other sexual activities, but this can be mitigated with safer sex practices.

Of course it's not for everyone, but with a little common sense, it is more than possible to enjoy it without any negative consequences to your health.

16. tyro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There is a higher risk for a tear and yes the membranes are thinner and their is a higher risk for STDs. However with the proper precautions it's pretty safe.. If bleeding occurs see your doctor.

You have a higher risk of harm when driving a car 60 mph versus 30. That doesn't mean driving 60 is a health risk. Wear your seatbelt .

#16 tyro, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016