1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lawless RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Au.Quicksilver, May 19, 2016.

1. theboynamedN

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Still invisible and walking to the point. Away from the angles of the bombs. " so what do you hope to achieve? Kill every last one of us...then what world peace?" He said

---------- Post added 29th May 2016 at 03:03 AM ----------

(Hey it's getting late. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open XD. Night)

2. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (Goooooodnight)

Kennedy's face somehow became a deeper shade of red than it already was. "A...ah..." They took a moment to process what just happened, but once it processed, a huge grin swept across their face and they let out an awkward giggle.

Kennedy then processed that...they should probably move. Considering the next phase of the plan was an explosion and a fight...where they were currently standing. With that they removed gravity from them, and floated away from the blast zone. They then shifted gravity back to normal, gave a thumbs up, then awkwardly backed away, heading away from both the blast zone and the targeted pursuer.

From there, Kennedy let out another awkward giggle, unable to help the euphoria they were currently feeling.

3. YinYang

Gray formed a shield around them, smiling softly. I... kissed them... And I liked it... They could still feel Kennedy's lips on their own, but they forced the thoughts from their mind. They needed to focus on this fight, or else they could die. They moved away from the blast zone, keeping their excitement off their face. But they glanced at Kennedy and couldn't help breaking into a wide smile.

4. Au.Quicksilver

"To kill the one that killed most of my friends and ruined my life and the lives of so many others. That's my goal." She answered. "World peace will never happen. It's not the way it's ever gone. But I'm going to kill whoever did this to everyone."

---------- Post added 29th May 2016 at 05:35 PM ----------

Minerva gave Letum a hug. "In case I don't make it out." She said and pulled something from her pocket. It was a medallion. Letum recognised it. It was the one that he'd given her at the start of their contract. "You get out of there if things go south. Live a little, maybe even fill in for me."

Letum's eyes were wide, his mouth hanging slightly open. He was speechless. More that she'd kept it the entire time. He'd always expected her to keep it somewhere safe. And her request for him to take her place was surprising. He didn't think he'd be able to.

5. Au.Quicksilver

He pushed it back to her gently. "Not yet." He said, his resolve growing. "Now let's go out there and take another chance at convincing her or finally end this."
    Minerva nodded and shot off into a sprint. She'd soon gotten into Acheflow's view, Letum right behind her. "I'll be taking it from here, Connor." She said, ready to activate the bombs with a remote in her pocket.

Letum and Acheflow shared a silence, nodding to each other. In the fight the only advantage Letum had was his ability to learn Acheflow's patterns. Remember, no jumping or throwing things. he reminded himself. Neither was going to hold back.

6. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And with that...it goes into the final wave. Kennedy took a deep breath. Looks like this'll work... They glanced at Gray, unable to hide a slight smile. ...Yea...

7. Au.Quicksilver

"So it ends here, huh?" Acheflow asked Letum, although she was staring at Minerva, which made the diplomat visibly uncomfortable. A feat not even Letum could hope to achieve. "I'm afraid that it just might. For both of us." He said, getting into a ready position. His smile was contented.
    "Everyone, leave." Minerva said, looking back at Gray, Kennedy and scanning for Connor.

8. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kennedy froze for a moment, but nodded. "I'll...see whoever I see on the flipside, I guess." They gave an awkward salute, then ran further away from the blastzone and, eventually, out of the sewer system.

9. YinYang

Gray nodded, running after Kennedy. They ran at a normal, human pace, but their shield was strong enough to hold back an atomic bomb from two feet away.

10. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kennedy sat on the sidewalk on the surface, not too far from where they exited the sewer system. They let out a long sigh, waiting for whoever else would show up to...well, show up. They knew who was expected to leave, but they didn't know when they would get out, or...who would make it out.

'Nor do I care', is what they would have thought if things had stayed the same for them. However...things were clearly different. For the first time in...well, a long time, to put it simply, Kennedy had someone they cared about. Someone they would wait for.

So, they waited.

11. YinYang

Gray pushed on the manhole cover as hard as they could, lifting it slightly but not enough to get out. They tried to lift it again, burying their panic as best as they could.

12. Au.Quicksilver

A slight smile grew on Acheflow's face. "Explosives, huh?" She asked, Letum nodding.

13. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kennedy noticed the slight movement of the manhole cover and smiled a bit to themself. They stood up, walked over to it, and pulled it out of the way. Seeing Gray, a grin crossed their face. "Need to work a bit on your arm strength, huh?"

14. YinYang

Gray managed a tired smile as they looked at Kennedy; they needed food, and quickly. They pulled themself out of the manhole, then sat down on the floor.

15. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kennedy covered the manhole once more, then turned their attention to Gray. "You're really worn out huh..." Kennedy sat down next to them. "Me too..." They sighed. "It's been a long day."

16. YinYang

Gray nodded, grabbing their backpack. They pulled out the half loaf of bread that they had saved and offered it to Kennedy. "You want some?"

17. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kennedy chuckled and shook their head. "You've shown me enough kindness. I'll find something for myself later."

18. YinYang

Gray frowned, ripped a piece of bread off, and pressed it into Kennedy's hands. "Eat." They took a bite themself, watching the other.

19. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kennedy stared at the bread in their hands, then looked at Gray. They sighed and smiled a bit. "Fine, fine." They ate the piece of bread given to them.

20. YinYang

Gray smiled a little, taking another bite. Their stomach growled hungrily and they forced down a blush, staring at the bread while they chewed.