1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lawless RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Au.Quicksilver, May 19, 2016.

1. YinYang

Gray held onto Kennedy more tightly, their heart starting to pound, and it wasn't because of the closeness between the two. They stared at Kennedy's neck, focusing on not panicking.

2. Nobo

jeb didn't follow her "bye!"

3. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kennedy picked up speed, their grin widening. That is, until they felt Gray's grip on them tighten. This was enough to drag them back to reality. Can't get too distracted... They took a quick look back at their pursuer. Okay...I've just gotta...lead her to the place... They tried to dig up the memory of the map, and once it clicked with where they were now, they nodded a bit. Got it...

4. Au.Quicksilver

"I'll find you after." She said, before she was out of the door.

5. YinYang

Gray took deep breaths, focusing on Kennedy's neck. They blocked out everything else, using the coping method that had helped them through anxiety before. Soon, their breathing slowed to a normal pace, but they didn't loosen their grip on Kennedy's shoulders.

6. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kennedy took a quick look around their surroundings. "Okay...I've got it now..." They looked for an entry to the sewers. Any moment now... A manhole came into their view and they grinned. There!! They quickly stopped and turned to make sure their pursuer could see what they were doing. They then grinned and stuck their tongue out at her before slipping into the sewers.

Kennedy quickly made their way to the intended spot to lure her to. Then, a thought struck them. They sighed and decided since they were pretty well ahead of their attacker, it was best to slow down for a bit. Especially with the thought that had just crossed their head. They let gravity go back to normal on them and proceeded. "...Gray."

7. YinYang

Gray looked up at Kennedy. They were trembling slightly. "Why'd you stop? We need to lure her to the spot..."

8. Au.Quicksilver

Letum and Minerva approached the ambush site, Letum leading his master by the hand.

9. theboynamedN

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I heard Kennedy and Grey making there way into the sewers. From the echoes of there entrance. The bombs were in place everything was going according to plan.

10. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "Don't worry, don't worry, I'm still headed that way. Just slowed down a bit. For time." Kennedy clicked their tongue a bit, thinking things over as they walked. "It...occurred to me that...uh...we...might not...make it out if this fails. I-I mean, don't get me wrong, I think it's gonna work, everything is super sound and going really well so far, but..." They sighed. "I just...wanna...get something off of my chest. J-just in case."

11. YinYang

Gray looked at Kennedy, truthfully curious and even a little confused. "Um. Sure. What did you want to say?"

12. Au.Quicksilver

Letum looked at Minerva caringly. "You really want to do this?" He asked.
    "I have to. She's not dying without knowing the truth." Minerva replied. Her right hand was just barely shaking.

13. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kennedy gulped. "Well...y'know how I said...'someone probably cares about you'?" Their face was turning a bit red. Nerves...damn...

14. theboynamedN

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Connor pulled the chain out and held on the crystal. "See you soon." He tuck it back in his hood turn invisible, and waited for his target.

15. YinYang

Understanding flooded into Gray, followed by shock. What??? They... what??? Half of them refused to believe Kennedy, but their other half knew they were being sincere. The half that was in disbelief lost, and they managed a small, shocked smile, their face turning red as a tomato.

16. Au.Quicksilver

In the sewers, Acheflow enabled a night-vision function in her helmet and artificial eye. She was walking towards where Kennedy had gone, eyes wandering around.

17. theboynamedN

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Connor pulled out his bow and had eyes on Achedlow "your in my domain now you." He grinned aging his confidence. He shot a warning shot to gain Acheflows attention. "Ready for round two?"

18. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kennedy looked at Gray's face, their own face growing redder. "Guess that clicked..." They gave an awkward smile. "Uh...so yea...that was what I wanted to say...in case this screws up...so you know." Their eyes turned blue again as gravity loosened. "Y-yea...we should probably speed up now." They rushed forward once again, getting to the spot rather quickly.

Once there, they eased up and directed their attention to the others...or, at least those they could see. "It probably won't be long until she's here. I got quite a bit ahead of her, but probably not too far ahead."

19. Au.Quicksilver

The arrow fell to the ground, robbed of its forward energy, at arm's distance from her as she advanced.

20. YinYang

Gray looked at Kennedy for a few moments, their face unreadable. They steeled themself, swallowed their anxious worries, and hugged Kennedy tightly, planting a soft yet passionate kiss on their lips. They separated after a few seconds, feeling slightly awkward and cumbersome, and they looked away, their face looking like a ladybug without the spots.