1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need advice on toys and masterbation...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by PennyMonkey96, May 18, 2016.

1. PennyMonkey96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello!!! So im 20 years old, male, and I still live with my parents. I have been wanting to buy sex toys ever since I started to make my own money but I haven't been able to because I'm scared that my family members will see them. I am still not out to them and I don't plan to come out to them any time soon. My question is if you are/have been in my situation? and what did you do? Also what can I use instead of sex toys? What can I use as lube if I don't already have Lube? Thank you for your help.:help:

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well what I did was buy a safe and put the toys in there and hide that in my closet. :grin: It may be a bit much, but those were things I did not want found, lol. As for things to use that aren't sex toys, and I'm assuming for anal play, there are not many safe items to use or anything I can recommend. Things can get lost in there if you're not careful, so it is always good to have a toy with a "base" or balls for that matter. :lol: Regarding lube that isn't actual lube, olive oil can be used for anal play, but not with silicone toys. In general, it is best to use a water-based lube with most toys. A silicone lube, olive oil, vaseline, lotions, etc... can break down the material on a silicone toy.

3. PennyMonkey96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks! (*hug*) Ive never thought of having a safe for something like that but I see how that would be a very good option. Is there any toy you would recommend?
    :icon_redf

4. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think we can post links to sex toys on here but regardless, it is all personal preference really. Have a look around on some sites and see what looks good to you. My only advice is don't get something too big, lol.

5. PennyMonkey96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha ok :lol: Thanks again!

6. HerrinDesFeuers

There are also sex toys that look like something else, so the actual purpose isn't obvious.

7. Domosuke

Domosuke Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had a 10 inch mountable cock that I still have under my bed right now.

When I was living with my family, I would usually hide in it a towel and use it when I take showers.

Just make sure if you have a toy, make sure none of the rest of your family see it.

8. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Amazon has a surprisingly good collection of sex toys you can browse. A lot of people seem to like Fleshjacks, and the rest are really personal preference.

In a thread sometime back, someone said that they hide their sex toys inside a nondescript box marked as something incredibly uninteresting ("2014 term papers and assignments" or something) and, even then, camouflage the inside of the box with something legit looking on top. The safe is a great idea, but simply having it, if family is nosy, might raise suspicions. The nondescript box, properly placed, will probably never be noticed or paid attention to.

9. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always put them in the bottom of my closet in a little container so they couldn't be found. As for buying them you could always use Amazon especially around Xmas time when usually you'll be expecting packages if you shop online anyway. I would just use the excuse make sure it's not my package you open because I'm expecting a gift for you