Shin Chan cartoon

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DalArc9, May 13, 2016.

1. DalArc9

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I watch Shin Chan cartoon a lot but one thing I don't understand is why when he sees woman he gets so excited and everything and I don't understand that feelings. What is so jumpy or excited when he see certain type of woman? I never understand how he feels or how his father feels also seeing them. Can someone explain in details on how does this work? To me it's like looking at a wall and I don't understand what's the excitement about. Is it just a cartoon that's why?

I watch the Japanese version since I can speak Japanese but don't understand Shin Chan and his father well on some things. Will I ever understand or how they are thinking or so?

#1 DalArc9, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
  2. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    When I was a kid almost everyone in my class used to watch ShinChan which was dubbed into Hindi... I never really watched it much because I couldn't understand Hindi too well back then but I just never got it either. People would tell me about it and I just didn't get the appeal. I feel like he's just an ass to everyone because he can be. I guess some people just find that funny? I don't know.

3. DalArc9

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Or is it that is that how straight people are if so how will I understand how they feel about girls like that? Since to me when I see Shin Chan getting jumpy about woman I feel like nothing and looking at a wall but I don't know how it feels how people like Shin feels like. Is there a way to understand it? Although that when he acts like when he likes Kazama Kun I can understand it more. One thing I don't understand if when he see boobs bouncing I remember on one show he really got red face and excited and I am like OK so what??? Is those kinds of people are called straight people? If so I have no idea about them and they are totally different people. Or is this just cartoon as I said before.

#3 DalArc9, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016