1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what to do when board outa ur mind?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thrashgal, May 12, 2016.

1. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    anybody have any suggestions??:help:

2. Bubbletea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  3. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    haha! my phone data is too slow for it but thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

4. Glowing Eyes

I color my hands

5. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    haha what do u mean color ur hands? then what do u do with them when theyre colored? now that i think about it slapping people would be fun but i dont think theyd be too happy:badgrin:

6. Glowing Eyes

I color them with pens and markers. Once I'm done is usually around the time class ends.

7. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    aww well atleast ur in class, i love learning...

8. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try taking up something crafty, like doing diys, crocheting, drawing, painting. IT's what I do.

9. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hmmm model building does sound fun....or acrylic painting...:thumbsup:

10. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I write a new story until I can't come up with anything more for it.

11. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol, that's quite entertaining actually. Managed to get up to 1105 and a rank of 95.

12. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Usually I try to unwind with music or something else like online gaming. If it was functional for me, I'd play Territory War again.

13. Aro

Aro

A while ago, you sent me a request to interpret your dream and for some reason, it doesn't let me reply on my profile or PM you, so I decided to post in your most recent topic in hopes that you will see it! Please let me know if you want me to remove it, but I figured you might like to see it. Maybe that will help to clear your boredom! :slight_smile: I always have your back with the dream stuff, haha. I don't know if you still need it interpreted, but here it is anyway!

Lockers usually signify aspects of yourself that you have kept hidden- after all, that is what lockers are for! They keep your belongings out of the way of other people. Having a bunch of lockers in a room may tell you that you feel like you are hiding a lot of yourself away from other people.

People in dreams always represent either a part of yourself or someone you have been thinking about lately- and having them be sick probably means that you are worried about them or are feeling a disconnect; worried about what might happen between the two of you.

Death always signifies a change in whatever the topic is- so if the woman was telling you that you are going to die; it is probably that you are feeling that you are about to enter a transition in your life. You feel like you maybe are about to make one or have made one recently, which may fit with the rest of the elements that I've already talked about with the hiding away of pieces of yourself and worrying about the relationship with another person. And the conversation that you had with her perhaps solidifies this. The fact that you didn't feel fear and that she told you that it would be alright- it means that whatever transition that you feel you are about to go through, somewhere inside of you, you know that it is for the best and will make you feel better in the long run.

Dark clouds and sky are symbolic of anger or depression; so perhaps you are fearful that these things will stop you from your transition. The fact that this lady was happy and singing about your death in a happy manner was perhaps meant to encourage you to face your dark clouds and recognize that this transition will help to clear them.

Hopefully this speculation helped! Even if it was like a month late, lol. Take care!

Also, to keep on topic and keep it going, when I am bored out of my mind, I usually browse Tumblr for art or I read. I role-lay a lot and write stories. Talk to a friend. Play Second Life or a different game. Like Agario. I always have to be doing something, hahah.

14. Ryu

Ryu

Flesh stitching, play games, play guitar, paint, listen to music, watch crap on youtube.

15. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    thanks aro thats pretty helpful..the girl who was sick i didnt kno tho but i like what u said about lockers and the death thing...fits right in actualy

16. Shadstack

Shadstack Guest

Watch cringey feminist videos on YouTube (also people debunking them). Do you have any Internet friends? I talk with mine a lot. Play videogames on Steam (Stardew Valley is my favourite at the moment). Think about kissing my cru-hahaha what.