1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You imagine your dream guy/girl, who is he/she?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovetoomuch, May 9, 2016.

1. Totoro73

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A guy who isn't obsessed with himself and likes intellectual conversation. Guys who smile are such a huge turn on!!

2. ForeverMe

I'm not super obsessed with looks, but I usually like people taller than me(which is good because I'm really short).

Girl: Sweet, Kind, Outgoing, Bubbly personality, Intellectual, Some similar interests to me.

Guy: Similar to Girl(has to be a nice person, kind) but also a little, well, brooding?.

#22 ForeverMe, May 28, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
  3. TigerStripes

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A guy that I can be 110% comfortable with. A cuddler. Must be capable of losing himself in nerdy enthusiasm. If he doesn't love animals, I'd probably be a deal-breaker.

...I'd also settle for Garrus Vakarian.

4. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A very outgoing, fun, sweet girl, who loves animals, shorter than me (5'5"ish).
    Longer light brown hair, brilliant blue or hazel eyes, beautiful smile.

5. Fighter694

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    An honest, loyal and loving guy. Monogamous, atleast he needs to tell me before he wants to see someone else. Outgoing and brave, more outdoorsy. Would like to travel the world with him, so he needs to like traveling and driving. Someone with an inclination to philosophy and the universe. Spiritual and with a conscience. More importantly he needs to accept me n love me for who I am, I shouldn't need to pretend to be someone else to be liked by him.
    He needs to be ok with my vegetariansm and abstinence from alcoholnot, not saying he can't eat meat or drink. I have a huge fear of dogs so no pets please!!
    Physically - Taller, broader and stronger than me (I'm 6'2.5 & average built). Fit (not read as muscular). Chest hair, s*****y, tan, dark hair and a deep voice. A year or two older than me. Over all healthy body, mind and spirit:slight_smile:

I guess I'd have to look every corner of the world to find one such person. So yea, in reality if the personality traits are met and he is around my height , physically & mentally fit , I'd be ok :slight_smile:

6. PrettyinPunk

I'm gonna focus on just personality and such. Since for me, thats more important than aesthetic preference.

I want someone to be my best friend, my partner in crime, my closest council. Someone I can grow with and learn with. By being with them I want to better myself, and vise versa. Someone who will inspire me and never put down my crazy dreams, at the same time they would need to be able to occasionally check my wild ideas and help ground me when I get too unfocused. They'd have to be kind, open minded, and of strong moral character. However they shouldn't take themselves too seriously. A good sense of humor is a must, a person that loves to laugh and smiles a lot. I can be silly, weird, and childish so if they could share that commonality. I wouldn't mind if they were slightly more disciplined, just so they remember how to have fun.

A lover of adventure and spontaneity is key, I'm not the type to settle down and live "normally". I guess they would have to be the same or at least be flexible. I'd be willing to compromise on a lot but never my freedom. They would also have to love music. I want to talk about music with my significant other on the same passionate level. And of course I'd hope they would feel all these things from me.

Mostly I want someone to sing Fall Out Boy and Beatles songs with me.:lol:

7. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Basically my friend he is a big guy, and for me with big guys I find them more easy to cuddle with. He is very charming and has a lot of the interests that I do (Though I don't know what his stance and his sexuallity is, so yeah)

8. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Appearance: six foot three, light brown eyes, dark hair, full lips, awesome hair, dazzling smile, around my build.

Personality: understanding, intelligent, polite, courageous, dependable, responsible, romantic, funny (and not just witty sarcasm funny), independent, trustworthy, respectful, caring, honest, confident yet humble, and loving.

9. MsAnchor

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I like this thread, i get to draw up my ms love dream

Looks:
    I m not for a specific steryotype but i would prefer her to be around my height which is 177cm, takes care of her fitness, androgynous beauty and goes for the natural look without going overboard with make up. Not fussed about hair as long as not done in a too funky mohawk or shaved.

Personality:
    Great sense of humor is my aphrodisiac :eusa_clap I love people who make me laugh, an extrovert or a social introvert to balance out my introvertness. Kind, honest, refined manner with principles and high moral, I fall for people who care for others and for the world in general. Educated in more than just a university degree, I want to have interesting conversations with my significant other, preferably someone with a wanderlust taste to discover the world and visit places (with me) off the beaten track.

In a relationship:
    We ll have a strong foundation in mutual chemistry, attraction and respect. Honesty and communication, considerate of each other. While we give each other room to be ourselves we will still be a team and look out for each other.
    We'd have a lot in common and with that want to spend a lot of time enjoy similar hobbies, trips, movies.
    Summing it up, I want to be in a relationship where I am properly loved and have a person I love and take care of, I want to share my life with someone who's presence adds to it.

10. kypso

Personality: kind, sense of humour, generous with time, caring, easy to talk to, good listener, loves cuddles

11. 108

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want a guy who is very muscular and confident, but kind and gentle with me. I want him to be a little dominant and bossy in bed, but versatile. I want a man who wants to cuddle and watch movies more than party, but can do both. I find large, muscular legs to be sexy and of course be well endowed. I'm definitely wanting something more of a sexual relationship than romantic.

The other type is hard to define. You could say andogynous woman, tomboy, or maybe to some degree transmen. I adore biological females who inhabit the grey area of what is considered feminine and masculine. In this type I want something more romantic and a nerdy, intelligent personality is preferred. How they identify means little to me, I enjoy that fluidity. I want a headstrong person but is possibly more submissive in bed. I like petite frames for the most part and most importantly a cute face. The only people of this type I've talked to are interested in women, not a boring cisgender male like me. :frowning2:

#31 108, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
  12. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Appearance:
    Close to my height (6'2"), slim to athletic build, nice hair (long hair is bonus), some 5 o'clock shadow or nicely kept beard, a smile that makes me light up just to see it, and eyes I could drown in.
    Personality:
    Very casual and laid back, responsible and hard working, doesn't take himself too seriously, honest and faithful, knows how to make me laugh, a bit awkward at times and he tries hard to hide it.....that's so cute.

#32 angeluscrzy, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
  13. GodlyArmadillo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    - Around my height.
    - Blue eyes.
    - Dark hair.

Ideally a musician or painter or something like that. Or an engineer.

14. KorrasamiIsBest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ideally, someone well spoken, with class. Not someone who is arrogant but someone who is able to take the lead and be dominant. Not someone who is forceful but someone who is gentle and tender. For my dream lady I for some reason always imagine her to be this lady with striking red hair, however this isn't required. Older and more experienced (I think that goes for both genders for me). I like someone who dresses well and knows how to take care of themselves. For men, women have always been a strong preference but I have been attracted to men. I like a muscular man but not someone obsessed about their looks. If they love animals that is always a bonus. Deal breakers: if they want kids. If they do drugs or alcohol.

15. Dimity

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    My dream guy/girl? Well, I'll just sort these out into two different categories: Men and women. Neither are necessary, but this is just me creating the mental image of a "dream girlfriend/boyfriend."

Men

Looks: Looks aren't necessary, but they're definitely a bonus. For guys, I've always adored the idea of someone taller than me! I'm a short girl, and I have always found the idea of tall-guy-short-girl cute. I am partial to blondes with big curls that are rather loose, and I can just melt over freckles. You don't have to be butch or anything - In fact, I've always found myself liking guys who don't exactly have a six pack. I'm partial to thinner, more... Well, geekier guys in a good way. Movie nerds, to be exact. Toss in a pair of dark eyes and you've got yourself a deal! (Once more, that's just a dream guy. Nothing there's a necessity.)

Personality: Oh, I like the idea of someone protective and sweet who balances out my personality a bit. Humor and class are added pluses, and if he could make me smile when I'm feeling bad, I'd love him forever. If he shared at least one of my personal interests, like writing, music, books, etc., that'd be positively lovely. He truly needs to be fine with the LGBT community, open to others' ideas, and not racist. Those are deal breakers. All in all, nothing really is a necessity. It just boils down to this: If he loves me for me and I love him for him, then that's that.

Women

Looks: Nothing here is set in stone. It varies from girl to girl. But, just based on what I've found attractive in the past... I love pale blue eyes and blonde hair on girls. Again with the blonde hair - I know, I have certain physical traits that I like more than others. So, yeah - Light hair, eyes... Preferably around my height, but just a little shorter. Basically, the stereotypical sweet blonde girl. Ha! I find that rather funny, now that I think about it.

Personality: Okay, I would prefer to have her be the more submissive one. That's just my preference in relationships and how I would see things working out better. She should be funny and intelligent and should share a few of my interest. If she put up with my quirks, I'd love her to death, and if she knew how to cheer me up when I'm down, that'd be even better. She'd be quieter than me with a bit of mystery I'd love to figure out, and at the end of the day, she'd just be someone I'd love to sit down with and talk to. It's the personality that count, and if she loves me and I love her, that's all that matters.

16. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Generally, whoever it is I'm crushing on at the time. :lol:

17. sunshinebi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I could list off a whole bunch of adjectives but they'd just add up to Troye Sivan so...