1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do You Find Feminine Guys Attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Plattyrex, May 9, 2016.

1. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I tend to like people in the middle, that being said I do tend to like my men to be jusa tad bit more feminine than me. Not flamingly feminine, but an androgynous sort of fem guy.

As for how I label myself, not really sure. Guess in the middle and I tend to shift which way I lean depending on who I am around. Still more masculine than my female friends, but more feminine than my brothers. Also sometimes find myself using feminine hand gestures but that seems to be more a habit of how I was raised.

#21 Matto_Corvo, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
  2. Cauldron

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh god yes! I love feminine guys. :lol:

3. Rainbows~Exist

I do but not in the same way I find masculine guys attractive. Being more so on the feminine side I look at feminine guys and think "He's cute ^-^" but look at masculine guys and think "Damn I want you to destroy me" :lol:

4. silverdeer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like not too feminine but not too masculine.

5. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It really depends on what your definition of "feminine" and "masculine" is. If by "masculine", you're thinking of a bearded guy with very broad shoulders and a million threads of chest hair then I suppose I'm probably more attracted to feminine guys - if your idea of a "feminine" guy is someone with nice hair and no or very little beard. But really, I'm not too bothered? This sounds cliché but I often notice personality more than I notice looks. Not to say that I don't notice when people are attractive: I do, but there's this fairly masculine guy that I sort-of like because I think he's really funny and sweet, and I liked his personality before I really noticed how attractive he is. But all in all, I'm mostly in the middle, with guys at least.

In terms of whether I consider myself to be masculine or feminine, I don't really know. I like to wear pretty dresses and skirts and shirts/blouses that show off my figure and makeup, but I also like to wear mostly black clothes, jeans, and boots. My personality itself is mostly androgynous.

#25 Gunsmoke, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
  6. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What are feminine hand gestures? I am curious. I generally find androgynous people who are more comfortable with their femininity than I am with mine to be the most attractive.

7. lastking

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm a masculine guy and I prefer other masculine guys. For me, being masculine isn't necessarily about loving sports or not listening to Lady Gaga, it's more about their mannerisms. I've tried dating more feminine guys in the past and I just didn't feel an attraction to femininity. Part of being attracted to men (for me, personally) is being attracted to their masculinity.

However, that's not to say that they aren't any masculine guys out there that aren't attracted to feminine guys. There are, you just have to keep looking.

8. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I myself am a bit feminine so to say no would be completely hypocritical. But even if I wasn't a bit feminine, I'd still be attracted to them. That being said, they're somewhat attractive to me; however, I have found out I am not attracted to guys that are 100% feminine. There has to be masculine qualities in that person who is feminine for me to be attracted to them.

9. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I really think about it, I don't base my attraction to someone on how "masculine" or "feminine" they are....I've seen guys who would fit either category that I find attractive...after that it all comes down to how well we get along/clique, and personality. Same with women, actually. I think I'm more attracted to a nice balance either way.

10. jonjon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I gotta use labels, I'd say I'm on the masculine side. Although I've got my subtle feminine mannerisms. My personal preferences tend to be on the masculine side of things. I don't mind a bit of femininity. I don't care much for super macho. I don't care much for flamboyancy. I tend to fall for straight guys.

Again, these are just my personal preferences and in no way represent the masses.

11. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In general female and feminine leaning people tend to talk with there hands a lot more. Really its more of a societal stereotype thing.

12. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think feminine describes behavior more than appearance (though of course you can dress in styles more stereotypical for females). I notice stereotypically good-looking guys, but I usually am attracted to ones who look friendly and not threatening. But, I still try to wait until I am more sure of his personality; I get turned off quickly with jerks or egomaniacs no matter how hot they look.

13. scxred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Everybody is allowed to have their preferences, but to some extent our attractions are socially constructed. Has anybody else noticed that there are MANY lesbians who fancy butch women on this site but nearly no gay men who fancy feminine men. Surely, this isn't just due to preferences? Check the recent thread from last week about the lesbian woman who loves masculine women. Masculinity is valued so much in our society, and femininity is seen as bad. When a woman acts "like a man" her social status is upgraded, but when a boy acts "like a girl" his social status is degraded.

14. Blue Cat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do find feminine guys attractive, yes.

15. guitar

I prefer feminine or in-between guys.

16. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    *sympathetic nod*

I've noticed many who do are men who identify as straight, or are seen as fetishists, since, you know, no one in their right mind would choose a "sissy" over a real man ™ or woman.

17. tyro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I like feminine men...

18. Warkupo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have before, so yes. Though I tend to prefer people in the middle as well.

19. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a masculine guy. I like femininity and feminine women, but not Really attracted to feminine guys. I'm not attracted to hyper masculine guys either though.

Happy days :slight_smile:

20. dandykid

I'd say people probably consider my personality a bit masculine, but I don't really feel masculine or feminine, I guess I feel like I'm a sort of mix. As for if I'm attracted to feminine men, I'd say certainly! Whether personality wise or looks wise I just really like them :slight_smile: I don't think I have a type because honestly I'm attracted to a lot of different types of people, but I'd say feminine men are as close to the type of men I like if someone asked me. For girls tbh I always end up liking butch girls...(or andro, don't get me started on how much I love androgynous people omfg :icon_redf)