1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls' night out... with my wife!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Morgana, May 8, 2016.

1. Morgana

So last night was our second time doing this and it was awesome. The first time was two weeks ago. She got her hair done soooo pretty. Nice short asymmetric kind of pixie cut with a beautiful oil slick color with pink, blue, and teal.

After she was done, her stylist told her she should go out and show it off. Well she got home and told me that and I, jokingly, told her we could go out to this gay bar I've been to a few times (it's a great place, very trans and CD friendly as well). She thought about it for a few minutes, and out of the blue said, "Ok, that sounds fun! Did you want to get dressed up for it?" I just looked at her for a few minutes (mostly because I didn't know if she meant dressed up as in dressed nice to go out or dressed up as in go out as a girl). She then said, "I'd be fine with it and I just washed some of your girl clothes, so they're clean," thus removing all doubt.

So... long story short, I went and got ready, shaved my legs, did my makeup and put on a cute black skirt and red knit top and out we went!

It was soooo different going out as her girlfriend instead of her husband, but I loved every minute of it. We shared a lot of girl talk about things we normally don't discuss. She's always told me, "I'm ok with you being poly and seeing other people, and I appreciate your honesty in telling me, but I don't need to know positions and details." Well last night our conversation got a good bit more detailed, and we talked about what we like with a guy (I've only been out with one other male-bodied person, and she was a cross-dresser like me) and other things.

I know it's not really a support thing, but I wanted to share the happy times as much as the times I need advice.

I have the best wife ever,

Morgana :eusa_danc

2. baristajedi

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's so great!!! I'm happy for you!

3. CameronMR

I'm happy you had such a wonderful time, and have such a wonderful wife!