any bottoms here? how was your first time

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by EWMK, Apr 27, 2016.

1. EWMK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I write this cuz I want to know how other bottoms feel the first time have a dick pushed inside the ass. Did it really hurt? Did it bleed?

2. guitar

Prep yourself first, lots of lube, find a comfortable position (I recommend side), and start slow so you can get used to it.

3. EWMK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you for ur answer. But how do we know what is the good position for us?

4. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only way to know is to try different positions. Regardless of position, you might find it a bit uncomfortable at first. However, the more you relax, the less discomfort you will feel. You should not feel pain thought, if you do, your either not relaxed enough, not using sufficient lube or it is being forced to quickly.

5. Conquistar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Similar question, so I won't post a separate thread, any tips for fingering for the first time?
    For males?

6. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay.. so my first time didn't really hurt at all. If anything, I enjoyed it - but that's because I experimented beforehand, so I was able to 'prepare' myself well in advance of actually doing the deed. I guess the important thing is to take it slow and don't rush things.

Finding a position you're most comfortable in is important too. For me, I prefer to be lying on my front, but for you it might be different.

7. A Mindful Wolf

It shouldn't really be a "dick pushing in your ass", or you're gonna have a bad time lol. It's a 2-person action.
    Try going on top first so you can control the speed of penetration.
    Did it hurt? At first, but it's mostly psychological and if you work through it it feels amazing, even first time. You WILL feel like you need to poop at first, so make sure you know what you ate that day, take a poop then, so you KNOW that it's just a sensation and that you don't actually need to go.
    Did it bleed? No, but I was sensitive the next morning, try soft foods for the day xD

Obviously lubrication, condoms, pills whatever.

8. lostlifeguard

My first time didn't hurt because we went pretty slow, but it still felt weird and unpleasant.

DEFINITELY DO use lube.
    DEFINITELY DO use a condom.
    DEFINITELY DO practice by yourself before hand.

If I could do it all again I think that these would have made it so I wasn't afraid to try again.

9. EimGhey

EimGhey Guest

There was no lube!

10. AKTodd

This. The first guy I bottomed with was on the large side, but we took things slow, on our sides (at least to start - you can always change positions later), and a good bit of lube. No pain, no bleeding, no problems.

With practice you can reach the point where you can relax for penetration at will and as easily as shifting your weight from one foot to the other.

Todd

---------- Post added 28th Apr 2016 at 09:43 PM ----------

Make sure you've gone to the bathroom before and haven't eaten a heavy meal.

Make sure your fingernails are trimmed (probably rounded off rather than squared off - sharp edges are to be avoided).

Put a towel or two under yourself.

Plenty of lube.

Take your time and arrange things so there is no time pressure - especially no 'someone is coming home in the next hour or two and you don't know exactly when' kind of pressure.

Start out just stimulating your opening gently (lots of nerves there - you may end up liking it more than full penetration) and working on relaxing until you can work a finger in. Proceed from there.

Hope this helps,

Todd

11. EWMK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank for everything guys