1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first girlfriend..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gamergirl99, Apr 25, 2016.

1. gamergirl99

As regards to this thread: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...im-crushing-one-my-best-friends-whos-pan.html

First off, I just really wanted to post this.. I'm too happy to not post anyTHING about it!

Yesterday, on August 24, it will remain to be one of the most amazing days ever to me.

I would recommend for you to read the thread (http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...im-crushing-one-my-best-friends-whos-pan.html) before reading this so... yeah XD

So, at night but first, let's call my best friend K right?

So, K came out to her parents as bi-curious/bi. She texted me about it.. I was scared. Like scared shitless.

Her mother feels ashamed and her dad doesn't accept her. K cried and her mom cried as well.. To make her feel better, I sent her loads of paragraphs since that was the best I could do.. ;-;

Then, K started to talk about her being bi-curious. She told me that I was the reason she considers herself bi-curious. That made me feel bad. I told her that I wished that she wasn't attracted to me in the first place so that she wouldn't be in this mess...

And so, more texts and such.. and then this happened.

It's not exactly what we texted to eachother, but close enough. Some are exactly typed as they were.

Me: "I'm sorry, I wish you weren't attracted to me in the first place.. I.. Look, I've had a crush on you.. I realized that I liked you for months.. I just didn't realize it.."

I wait a few minutes, in despair. I had to confess to her again, but in the exact words: I have a crush on you..

and so..

K: "(my name), will you go out with me?" (this was LITERALLY texted at FREAKING 11:11)

WHOA. WHOA, WHATTT? WHAT. THE. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK.

WHAT.
    WAHT.
    AWHIWA

ADUBAISUD
    ANSODIFUBA
    HAOSINA
    FNAIS
    AFNAIOFB

That's literally how I felt.. XD

My world stopped, my heart stopped, everything stopped.

I couldn't hear anything but only the sheer realization that this was happening.. Before I knew it, my fingers were already tapping on my keyboard on my phone..

Me: "sh-shit.. I.. wah..what.....................................................................

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! GO OUT WITH MEE."

K: "OMG DID YOU SAY YES"

Me: "Aw fuck, I was gonna ask you! WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME? WILL YOU, K?"

K: "OF COURSE I'LL GO OUT WITH YOU!"

My heart was LITERALLY exploding. I cupped my hands over my mouth, about to cry. The impossible happened.. I couldn't believe it. I almost lost all hope.. but I had ONE CHANCE AND I DIDN'T LET IT GO.

I held onto it.. I did and the impossible happened..

I couldn't go to sleep for 3 hours. I finally slept at 2 am..

I.. I can't.. I couldn't believe it.. It was insane enough that I was thinking about it constantly all night...

As the texts continued:

K: "But right now.. I'M SO SHOCKED."

Me: "WHY?! I'M SHOCKED TOO BUT WHY? YOU'RE AMAZING AND WHO WOULDN'T GO OUT WITH YOU?"

K: "YOU'RE AMAZING TOO! WHO WOULD NOT GO OUT WITH YOU?"

As it continued when talking about being girlfriends:

K: "I can't keep a promise but let's enjoy it."

Me: "I can't keep a promise either but I can keep one; I swear by my heart I will treat you like the most greatest thing in the world. I will make you happy, I promise.."

K: "Awe, and I'll make sure you'll be happy. I'll be sure of it."

Me: "You don't have to make sure; I know you'll make me happy anyway."

So.. there ya have it..

Wow. So I have a girlfriend.

God it's gonna be different and weird and a new experience.. and I'm planning to have my first date with her soon with my friends so we can have a movie night without my parents knowing I have a date xD

So... thank you for reading.

Oh my god, I'm sorry.. I just still can't believe it.. :tears:

2. ChillPenguin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    OH MY GOD!

11?!?! THAT'S SO LATE!!

Jokes aside, I'm so glad it worked out for you. :grin:

Just one thing, though. I don't believe you stated what your parents beliefs are on homosexuality? Are they accepting? Are you keeping it a secret? If you're not out, just be careful because you don't want them to put the relationship to a tragic end. And there's the possibility her parents will do the same, so just be aware.

Hope everything works out for you. :slight_smile:

3. gamergirl99

LOL! XDDD And, well, they're not accepting. And I'm not out to my dad and my mom, I already came out to her.. but she denies it. http://emptyclosets.com/forum/coming-out-stories/183487-i-came-out-my-mom.html

Read it for more info.
    I plan to really come out to both of them next year, when I turn 18.
    And as for the relationship, we're keeping it low. We'll try our best. ;-; :slight_smile: So, thank you. c: