1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair color

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wannahavechange, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Jellal

My hair is dark brown, not quite black but somewhat close to it. I think totally black hair would look best on me, but whatever.

2. silverdeer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I prefer darker natural hairs.

So pretty much Brown, Black, Dirty Blonde, etc.

But sometimes (not too often) I will like other colors such as blonde.

I also sometimes like the mix of two of the natural colors but it depends on the combo and I don't really like just a pure unnatural color such as green, pink, etc.

3. AngelLikesSpace

Out Status:
    Some people
    My hair is naturally blonde but I've been coloring it brown since 8th grade. It's faded now and I may try crazy colors before coloring it black. I'll probably try blue, teal, or purple.

4. littleraven

My hair is dark brown.

5. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depending on the lighting, my hair either looks light brown, or dark blonde. I've never dyed my hair, and don't want to. My hairdresser always tells me that my hair is turning grey but I couldn't care less. If my hair turns grey, then it turns grey. I won't dye it because it's a never-ending thing. Roots begin to show, and you have to dye it again.

On partners, I prefer darker colours to blonde, but I won't disregard someone just because they have blonde hair. If we're a good match, I really don't care whether you have natural or unnatural coloured hair. Heck, you don't even have to have any! Lol. I believe it's every person's prerogative what they do - or don't do - with their hair. If I like you, I like you and that's all there is to it really :grin:

6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    My hair is kind of a quite light brown with some red and blond streaks. Kind of. IDK. XD

7. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I have dyed my head literally every color over the last three years. Mostly pink. It's teal right now, I'm trying to grow my hair out and I wanted something that would last a lot longer between dyes. Blue usually lasts for like, forever.

8. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My hair:

I'd say my hair is a frizzy mess of a rather dirty/dark strawberry blonde. It's the kind that people have debates on. The bottom layers are definitely brunette, since they get less sunlight and all (when it's colder with less sunshine, light hair tends to appear darker than usual I find) the layers on top of that are mainly a fairly light blonde with some definite darker streaks here and there, and the final layer of my hair has rather wiry ginger/red hair on top. The bottom layer tends to look fairly straight, the blonde tends to be more wavy, and the thin strands of ginger at the top look really wiry.

I've tried having my hair layered, and I've also had it without layers but these three parts of my hair tend to look the same regardless. My hair's pretty thin and wiry, but there's a lot of it so it appears to be quite thick.

I've never dyed my hair before, but if I was going to I'd probably dye it light brunette.

My hair tends to appear more to the strawberry blonde side in the light, but in darker places it looks more dirty blonde.

The hair colours I like on people:

As for the hair colours I like on people- I'd say dark brown, dark auburn, and black hair is what I tend to go for in people. I mean, I have fallen for people outside this criteria before- but I do have a thing for darker hair generally though.

#28 Canterpiece, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
  9. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My hair is sort of a ginger-blonde scenario. Darker in the winter, as seems to be pretty common.

I've dyed my hair quite a few colours, and loved every minute of it. A thousand shades of turquoise, a few blues, green, accidentally pink, dark purple.

My current job has a thumbs down position on unnatural hair colours (I had to get rid of my kickass green), and I think this is the longest I've been in a few years with my natural hair. It's been a little boring, but also somewhat therapeutic. And strangers definitely view me as a much more trustworthy youngster :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

and my sister lets me do the henna on her hair, so that I can get my fix :grin:

10. Chaiko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think I generally prefer dark colors on people (like dark brown, dark blue, black, etc.) but I also really like bright red colors and other bright, unnatural colors. My hair right now is auburn but I've dyed it so much that I hardly remember what the original color looked like. I want to dye it black again next time I dye it.

11. Comet

I have naturally auburn hair (to be quite honest I don't even know what auburn is, but that's what everyone tells me it is) and I find all hair colors beautiful, it depends on how it matches with the person it belongs to. But I do like the freckles that come with natural red heads. Come to think of it, natural red hair is my favorite :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You have a naturally red hair? Wow, that sounds so cool, it's one of my favourite natural colours, including the blonde one too! :icon_bigg
    In my case I adore the unusual bright colours like here 40 Kaleidoscopic Hair Color Ideas - Fashionable Looks To Try :rolle: I started to experiment with them from my teenage years and still my the most favourite ones are purple and green! :icon_bigg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only thing which I don't like about such colours is that they fade so fast! :tears: And also cause so many damage for the hair because of bleachings and without them getting a really bright colour is impossible! :tears:

13. Blinko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    natural hair color black

would like to cut and dye blonde to look a little bit more interesting for a while

14. Deinna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My hair is naturally light (greyish) brown and I started hating it few years back, so I've dyed it dark brown.

I would like to try dark red/brown hair someday. ^^