1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any other Hamilton fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Dairespilo, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Qhamilfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hamilton is the second best thing in my life.

Also I love your pic

2. EstoraIsSoQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hamilton is my life! Lin-Manuel is a genius! the songs are perfect, the choreo is on fleek, and they are not snooty, full of themself actors, they are just musical theater nerds that love it! Right now, The Reynolds Pamphlet is my jam!

3. Riler91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was lucky enough to get to see Hamilton live and DAMN was it good. Even after seeing it its all i listen to. Everybody at school thinks im crazy because ill just burst in to song if somebody says a line from it.

4. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Damn I haven't been in the EC chat room in so long. But you know what? I've got to be in the room where it happens! I know i've been busy and have not had a lot of time to go on Empty Closets. But god dammit I'm willing to wait for it. After all, without empty closets, I will never be satisfied.

People are always talking about the wars and terrorists in the US. We can end this war with ISIS at Yorktown. I don't know i'm getting a little tired. I guess that's enough for the story of tonight.

#24 Geek, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  5. rudysteiner

Hahaha!

---

I haven't seen/read the play nor listened to the entire soundtrack, but the songs I've heard from the soundtrack I absolutely love. I only hope that it comes to London one day.

6. Bahh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Though I prefer In the Heights from a musical perspective, I absolutely adore Hamilton! The storyline is great, and I can't complain about the music either. It's also amazingly historically accurate (which the history buff in me is thankful for), though I do have some nitpicks here and there.