1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you like in bed/What are your sexual fantasies?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Foxfeather, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Kevin240

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My husband and I are both versatile, and I love being able to switch things up. I love being edged...the most erotic experience I ever had was wen he tied my wrists to the bedposts, blindfolded me and then kept edging me...bringing me right to the point of finishing and then backing off. I love kissing and touching and taking our time. Of course, with a 4 month old baby it's now more like quickies between diaper changes and feedings lol.

I fantasize about threesomes, but I know it would never work for us IRL...just thinking of another man touching my husband in a sexual way is an absolute buzz kill. No one would want to play with us because I'd want to shoot them all lol.

2. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    that might be a very interesting dinner indeed.:icon_bigg

3. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Haha sexy backs. I don't think much about the backs quite, but the shoulders and shoulder blades and then the ass... maybe the little dip in the middle... okay maybe I have "Mounting instinct" too lol, that phrase makes me laugh. Talking about rubbing breasts on things. Breasts on breasts. yes (!)

4. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Emerry,

Your comment made me laugh so much. Maybe because I think of dogs or animals when I hear the word "mounting."

I'll be sure to explain this "mounting instinct" to my future girlfriend (should I happen to date a woman). But I think it's a really accurate term. I do have that desire.

---------- Post added 28th Apr 2016 at 03:01 PM ----------

Dinner followed by dessert. Now that's what I call eating out.

I'm just joking with all this, by the way. Please don't report me to the modulators. I just like it how open everyone's being about this.

---------- Post added 28th Apr 2016 at 03:02 PM ----------

Oh, a child? Congrats! <3

5. Cam50

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My fantasiy is to meet my man at the front door and have him grab me in his arms and begin deep mouth kissing me. Our hands start exploring each other's bodies, and my breathing becomes deeper and harder. I feel his hands run down my body to my hard cock, he starts stroking my hard throbbing cock while I am kissing his neck, down to his chest licking his flat stumach gabbing his ass. I unbutton his jeans slowly pulling them lower to reveal the prize��
    My tounge explores the head of his cock and slowly I take him all the way into my mouth. The taste of his cock makes me shiver, I want him to cum so I can swallow his love. He grabs the back of my head and pulls me in closer thrusting his cock deep into my mouth. His moans turn me on and I feel the head of his throbbing cock grow and taste his pre cum.

He is ready to explode and his thrusting becomes faster and deeper. I am hungry for every inch and the prize of knowing I satisfied my man. With one final thrust he moans loudly and explodes in my mouth. I swollow his love and kiss my way back up his body to his smiling face.

Yes I am a bottom and I want my man to be satisfied.

Kisses all hope your as hard as I am.

#25 Cam50, Apr 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  6. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ohhhh jeez. I'm not sure if the moderators are down for this kind of explicit detail, but hey--kudos to you for knowing exactly what you want and how you want it.

Just had a thought today.

I really, really hate any hair on a guy except on on his head, eyebrows, eyelashes, and maybe some five-o'-clock shadow (aesthetically, because I hate stubble for kisses).

...Is it weird that I want my men as hairless and smooth as my girls? I might actually feel him up like a girl then. Or. I could just get a girl.

7. secretsucker

I and fortunate in that I have had a chance to experience all the sexual fantasies I have ever had, apart from one, and that would be to have a woman squirt while I am down on her.

I am very much an oral sex (giving) sort of person, and when I am with a women, I really love it if they are on top, rubbing and grinding against my mouth. I remember the first time my wife got me to lick her after I had cum inside her. She had been riding me and after I came she slid up towards my mouth and told me it was her fantasy to feed my cum back to me. I thought it was a gross idea but I went for it, and to be honest, it was incredibly hot so we did it many times after that.

When I was younger, long before I met my wife, a really close friend offered to give me a blowjob and I accepted, but mostly because I had previously fantasied about sucking him off and I knew this would be the perfect opportunity. Taking him in my mouth for the first time was I will never forget. I could feel him sucking me, but I was almost entirely focused on the fact that his cock was in my mouth. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it felt totally amazing and we ended up doing this regularly for more than ten years. During the first year I started fantasizing about him cumming in my mouth but I was not brave enough to try. I later him about this fantasy, and he asked me if I want to just go ahead and cum without telling me. I said okay, and the next time I was sucking him I took it one further and said that he must make it very clear when he is going to cum, but he must make sure I take it all in my mouth. When he reached the point of no return, he sort of locked my head in position and while thrusting very slowly, he told me he was going to fill my mouth. Just as he said that, it happened, and I could feel it everywhere. I must admit that I sort of struggle with my emotions for a bit after that, but once I came to terms with the fact that I had allowed a guy to ejaculate in my mouth, I started seeing it as being extremely erotic, and for years I continued sucking him and he would always finish in my mouth

More recently, after my wife and I separated, I started having oral sex Thai guy who is quite a few years younger than me. Once again, I really enjoyed having him cumming in my mouth. Soon I started fantasizing about him fucking my mouth really hard and deep, forcing me to swallow his cum. I told him this and needless to say, he was happy to turn my fantasy into a reality. Fortunately he is not to big down there so I can accommodate him lol. That first time also marked a big change in my sex life, because suddenly I wanted to swallow every time.

My most recent fantasy was to have him pull out of my mouth at the last minute, tell me to open my mouth, and then shoot his load in my mouth, making a lot of mess which he could then rub everywhere, putting his cock back in my mouth several times while doing this. Again, he was happy to turn my fantasy into a reality, and this is still the thing which turns me one the most whenever I suck him.

I know he likes it deep when he cums, and he knows I like it very messy with plenty of licking, tasting and etc. so we just alternate things so that we are both happy.:thumbsup:

8. LivingInACave

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm interested in dudes and women, and my fantasies vary between the two. When it comes to women I'm more interested in being submissive. To have a powerful woman be my loving, but dominant, queen if you will. But when it comes to men, the idea of being dominated turns me off big time. I'm more vanilla when it comes to men, if not a slightly more dominant type. Funny how that works :icon_wink