1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Protecting Youth From Homosexuality"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by silverdeer, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Oh come on - I'm pretty sure the youth should be protected for more serious things than something that has done no harm. :bang:

2. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I apologize ahead of time. I'm about to analyze/explode all over this.

There's no evidence in science that heterosexuality is inborn either. Though, some historical things suggest that homosexuality has existed for...well, as long as humanity has existed.

No, this literally just disproves your previous point/reinforces mine. This is evidence that says different sexualities besides heterosexual have existed for practically as long as humanity has.

Also what happened to "love thy neighbor". Rude.

Yea but...heterosexuals do the same. And...have just about the same risks.

Literally. All of these. Can happen. In a heterosexual relationship. At this point, you're just giving general sex education. In fact, if you're going to discuss this stuff, you're giving better sex ed than my high school. Well done, I guess.

[​IMG]

You say that as if heterosexuals aren't promiscuous. I mean look at the teen pregnancy rates.

Well, there go a good chunk of my friends, ggwp. Except...not because my friends are...really nice and value me as a person instead of judging me by my sexuality?

With that...the next article...

Some of my homeschooled friends did well because they had good teachers/resources. Others still can't spell very well and are older than me. Tell me, how's that going for ya? Not well, judging by your grammatically awful first paragraph?

Heyyy guess who also lives in a small rural town where this lifestyle isn't particularly accepted?

[​IMG]

Y'know, if I were receiving these complaints, after a while, I'd consider it spam. But that's just me.

Do people still take them seriously? Really? Huh.

Aaand, that'll do. Well...I'm thankful that not all Christians are like this. Yet, I don't understand why there are those that...are...like...this... Homophobic, transphobic, whatever, it's not cool. It...kinda makes you look crazy in my eyes when you write articles like this.

Also, mentioning transphobia, I made a pretty solid counter to the common transphobic comment that God doesn't make mistakes. By most belief systems, the spiritual world and the physical world are different. Child development in the wound is physical, but the life given to the child can be considered spiritual. This means God could create a spirit that is male and put it in a developing child that turns out to develop into a female body, resulting in a ftm trans person. Meaning that God didn't make the mistake, the physical world did. And the physical world, according to many philosophies that are incorporated in religion, is flawed.

So there's my two cents...or, uh...five dollars...? Eheheh....

3. PANictime

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Instead of "protecting them from homesexuality" we should be protecting them from homophobes!!! This makes me sick :tantrum::bang::***::icon_sad::dry::eusa_doh:

4. silverdeer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hopefully someday there is a lot less homophobes.

5. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    They can't protect youth from homosexuality. Everyone knows we choose our recruits from birth and when they are chosen there is no escaping the homosexual lifestyle.

#25 Skaros, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  6. Calf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think they may have the church and the LGBT community mixed up.
    An agenda to recruit children through abuse of trust and education, encouraging them to live an unnatural life style.
    Maybe I'm wrong but;
    I've heard of faith schools - I've never heard of sexuality schools.
    I've heard of church clergy homosexualy abusing young boys - I haven't heard of LGBT 'activists' heterosexualy abusing children.
    I've observed homosexuality in animals in nature - I've never observed religion in any living creature besides humans.

Perhaps these religious extremists are really worried that someone else is trying to do exactly what they've spent so long perfecting over time, that they've just become obsessively paranoid. The crazy thing is that a lot of people believe it should be legal for those nut cases to smoke cannabis!

7. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They didn't protect me well enough! :newcolor:

#27 DreamerBoy17, Apr 18, 2016
  8. Calf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just to mess with them, we could start a huge campaign online and full media, pushing for new recruits. :grin:

9. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Risks of anal sex include... enjoyment and not being flexible enough to do it missionary style.

Also, seriously, why is that website almost entirely made of their preoccupation with male homosexuality?

Also, gay lions, motherfuckers :3

#29 Pret Allez, Apr 18, 2016
  10. silverdeer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :lol: That would be funny

#30 silverdeer, Apr 18, 2016
  11. TheLionRoars360

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    As a Christian I find this article extremely inaccurate

#31 TheLionRoars360, Apr 18, 2016
  12. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :roflmao:

I don't have a clue. It's like anything but homosexual men don't exist to them. But what can you expect from a site that already gets so many things wrong? :eusa_danc

13. Atreyo

Atreyo Guest

I am amazed that Christians still think, in this day and age, that homosexuality can somehow be spread like a virus. Even when I was against homosexuality (I was once a very legalistic Christian), I don't think I ever believed that.

It hurts to see things like this, honestly. Not necessarily because I am gay, but because other people who are gay and Christian are affected by this manure. These people are wrong about everything they bring up regarding this subject, and they don't care to hear the proof against them.

Deep introspection, study, and my attempt to "help" out a homosexual friend of mine (who has accepted himself as well) is what had me turn around and accept myself and others. Unfortunately, many others will not be willing to do the same. This is so damned sad. Legalistic know-nothing Pharisees parading as Christians.

---------- Post added 18th Apr 2016 at 10:55 PM ----------

The problem is, none of them believe a child can be homosexual. I knew I was gay from a young age myself, but if I mention that to Christians, they never want to acknowledge it. One even said recently that my sin has impaired my memory or some crap like that.

They only mention and acknowledge things that support their supremely biased arguments.

#33 Atreyo, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2016
  14. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like others have stated, it's sad that so many people believe this. Nonsensical hatred abounds. And unfortunately, for Christians who support LGBT+ people, they are cast out as heretics. I guess just like how Jesus was cast out by the Pharisees for loving the "wrong kind of people."

15. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It sounds like their promoting segregation to me.

Personally I don't think children are gay or straight because they're children and aren't sexually active. For me it was something I didn't discover I was until after puberty. And it's hard to believe that all of this fuss is over attraction; you can't help what or in this case who you like. It's really narrow-minded.

16. Atreyo

Atreyo Guest

I can only speak for myself, but I definitely wasn't pure sexually when I was a kid (Age still in the single digits). No, I was never molested either. I've just always been that way. In my opinion, to believe kids aren't gay or straight means that you believe sexuality is formed later in life.

From my own experience, and those i've read, that just doesn't seem to be the case.

---------- Post added 19th Apr 2016 at 09:41 PM ----------

That's exactly it. Years back, when I wasn't the most pleasant person, these Christians would have believed I was on the right track, if just a little unrefined. But now, i've embraced love, compassion, understanding etc. and they think I need spiritual help.

I'm a much better person than I used to be, but I am the one who is wicked.

People like this are a big reason why when I hear other gays say "If I had the choice, i'd be straight; it's better than being oppressed." I ask, why? Why in the hell should we care to appease people like that? No matter what, you'll face some type of adversity, and this is ours.

Everyone should be comfortable with their sexuality, no matter what garbage others may throw your way.