Boy or girl

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lyr, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Lyr

Lyr Guest

I never was in couple and before realizing that I was bi I always took for granted that I would be with a boy, but now I am not more sure. More the time moves forward more I have the impression that my attraction for the guys decreases, but I know that I am not completely lesbian . I think that if I go out with a guy I would not feel comfortable. I don't know if I would be capable of being with only one of the two gender. The fact is that I am totally against polygamy. And I wonder if it would be easier to simply go out with girls and to forget boys. :help:

2. Hieron

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think you should sit somewhere alone and think about this guestion by yourself..
    In your place, I wouldn't think about this guestion- ''which one should I choose?'', since you're bisexual, because in future you'll find this answer without any help of here or somewhere else, when you'll find your ''only one''. You must know what you want from this life and your partner, when you'll be ready to answer this, everything will be clear.
    Wish you luck :thumbsup:

#2 Hieron, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016