1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning for the first time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Confused1995, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Confused1995

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi, everyone!
    I just found this site from google as I was looking for a place to ask questions. I am 20 years old and I've always thought I was straight. As of recent, I have been questioning my sexuality and I'm not sure why. I'm confused and I don't really have anyone who I could talk to about this.
    This might seem really cliche but there's this show I watch a lot called the Fosters and I absolutely love the fact that TV is showing two moms raising a family, because it's real life. For some reason, the more I watch it, the more I question if I really am straight. I'm not sexually active so I don't feel like this is about sex.
    I'm just really confused :icon_sad:

2. Yosia

One of the best things to do is to just think to yourself "who do i see myself dating/marrying? Boy or girl?

Tbh its a very hard thing to understand, and personally i'd just recommend taking life as it comes. I understand that not everyone can live like this but honestly if you're a type of person to just be able to take things as they come, then its a very good way of coping and not worrying