1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Didn't like my first kiss

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Grounded Eagle, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Grounded Eagle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi everybody (&&&)

So I had my first kiss a few weeks ago, and I didn't like it. It wasn't a tender kiss; it was more of a "I want to have sex with you" aggressive kind of kiss, initiated by him. Touching and cuddling with him (also a first for me) was the most amazing thing I've ever felt, and then the kiss happened. I kept thinking how disgusting it was to have his tongue in my mouth like that :confused: and how kissing wasn't at all what I thought it would be.

So what's the appeal? Is it less icky when you're actually in love with the person? Or maybe it was the wrong kind of kiss and I just had a bad first experience?

2. KayJay

I actually don't like kissing myself. I feel really gross when I am kissing. For a while I thought I just needed to kiss the right person but even with my BF that I love very much, I still feel gross kissing him.

Hopefully people who are all about kissing can answer your questions, as I am curious myself.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey try not to stress. Just because you are gay doesn't mean you have to enjoy kissing all boys.

4. HerrinDesFeuers

There are so many different ways to kiss and not everyone likes everything. Maybe you didn't like that kiss but you like other ones. Just try out different 'techniques' and you'll see what you like and what not. It's also important to tell your partner if he does something you don't like at all.
    My ex boyfriend was a bad kisser, but he never really changed anything when I asked him to do it. I guess that was one of the many reasons why I broke up with him.

5. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, some people use way too much tongue when kissing and too soon and that would gross me out too. :icon_roll

6. gabjiao

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    maybe a gentle kiss will work better for you? I do think it is different if you are in love with the person.

7. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    same here. he immediately used tongue. I didnt really mind, but his breath always smelled AWFUL blegghhh

8. A Mindful Wolf

I can relate too...except my first kiss led directly to sex...I think it's not the fact that it was just a precursor to something "greater", but the fact that it wasn't memorable at all, kinda wish I had made a mental picture of it, you know, but it's hard when you've been closeted your whole life, and you pursue something secretly, things can happen fast and you have nothing to relate it to.(&&&)