1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tickling

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Echidna, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Echidna

Echidna Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    What do you think when you see a guy tickling another guy?
    Or two guys in a tickle fight.
    I know it can be a fetish for some people.

Some background info:
    So my older brother just came out to me (he's 22 a couple years older than me.
    He hadn't told anyone else he was gay except for his best friend whom he told a day earlier.
    So I just hugged him and held him, told him that I love him and that I was proud of him.
    I hope I did the right thing.

We're very close and I'm fairly affectionate towards him. (Hugging, tickling)

I was advised not to modify my affection and I don't plan to.
    I can become obsessive thinking about what others think about me

Since I'm his younger brother, it's my job to annoy him, and he's super-ticklish everywhere and I'm not ticklish so he can't get me back, he's totally at my mercy :badgrin:

What will people think if they see me tickling him (especially if they know he's gay)
    Well the first thing they'll think is that he laughs like a girl, hehe :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Am I worrying for nothing?

#1 Echidna, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  2. PrettyinPunk

Imo I think it's a silly thing to worry about. First of all who cares what other people think, he's your bro your relationship with him is way more important than the opinions of others.

If it eases your mind at all though, I've seen plenty of my straight male friends tickle each other quite mercilessly. It's tickling for crying out loud, if someone finds it that much of an issue they probably have some insecurity issues anyway.

3. fragomatrick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think its a medical issue ! I have been in a relationship for the past three years and still I get tickled very easily ! Still, wish there were a cure, to all this unwarranted happiness....:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. joeydamir

I like it when they put a ball gag in your mouth and tickle the information out of you. buy you cant give them the information with a ball gag in you mouth so they just keep ticking your sweet spot:lol:

5. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :O sounds nice

aaaanyways

i think it's kinda nice to see people that aren't afraid of tickles!

6. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes that's true. It doesn't matter what others think as long as you're having a good time with him then there's nothing to worry. I, too also worry about what others think about me especially my looks and clothes.