1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out to my friends

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by phony, Apr 11, 2016.

1. phony

Hello everyone! It's been more than a year since I haven't come to this website, mainly because I've been feeling better with myself.

I came out to all my close friends (about 12), 1 by 1 or in small groups.
    It was the best experience ever, our friendship is much more stronger now.
    I you have good friends, please tell them before they find out from other people, although It's harder to be brave , It pays off completely with the support you receive, which in my opinion is different than the one you receive if they find out from other person.

Reading my old posts I can't believe how paranoid I was with the gay thing! It's not that bad at all haha, but well, I've grown older now and I'm feeling very happy with who I am.

I've dating some guys but haven't found the true one yet, but I'm ok with that, not in rush.

To all of you who are still struggling keep your head up my friends! =)

Anyone who really likes music talk to me! I'd really like to talk to some people about music.
    Have a nice week everyone.

Anyone coming to Chile let me know!
    Felipe.

2. Nick2101

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yay!:eusa_clap Congrats on coming out good luck with telling your family if you choose to!:thumbsup:

3. Schloss

Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations! It must be a huge relief. I hope your wider circle of friends/acquaintances react the same way, if you ever do decide to be fully out. :slight_smile:

4. Aerin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, this is really cute! Time is definitely what I found I needed to be comfortable with myself. I haven't come out to my friends but I'm looking forward to the day I do!